The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Freshers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Millz2309
Yay, I've actually found someone else doing this course! Buzzing for uni now, only a month to go :smile: I've gone for Charles Morris though, but not sure I'll get it - probably oversubscribed :/

Yay :biggrin: see you there!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Chemical and Materials Engineering here!!! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 82
Original post by Airbus.Boeing
Chemical and Materials Engineering here!!! :smile:

Woooo another chemical engineering person! Not found many of them. Whereabouts are you coming from? :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Tessa7577
I'm doing Human Physiology and also in Montague Burton!
I'm sure we do the same first year :smile:

aww really :-) yeah i'm sure they said that at the open day! which block are you in at montague?
Reply 84
Idk if this is the place to post this, but I was just wondering if anyone is buying tickets for things like this in advance? http://www.leedstickets.com/eventinfo/3453/Freshers-Ball-2012Stooshe-Misha-B-Scott-Mills-Mike-Skinner-Devlin-more
Reply 85
Original post by fazz
aww really :-) yeah i'm sure they said that at the open day! which block are you in at montague?

Block C, what about you?

Reply 86
Got in for history living at home in Huddersfield, super excited to come!!!
Reply 87
Original post by Tessa7577
Block C, what about you?

I'm in block B :smile:
Reply 88
Criminal Justice and Criminology

Living at Oxley, Block L

Holla!!

:smile:
Original post by xfearless
Idk if this is the place to post this, but I was just wondering if anyone is buying tickets for things like this in advance? http://www.leedstickets.com/eventinfo/3453/Freshers-Ball-2012Stooshe-Misha-B-Scott-Mills-Mike-Skinner-Devlin-more

Yeah I saw that earlier and wondered the same thing.. I don't know whether there will be no tickets left if I leave it or whether they can easily be acquired in freshers' week.
Reply 90
Original post by IngensPolyspaston
Yeah I saw that earlier and wondered the same thing.. I don't know whether there will be no tickets left if I leave it or whether they can easily be acquired in freshers' week.

That's what I thought, I don't want to buy tickets and nobody I've made friends with is going, or vice versa :/
Reply 91
That's what I thought, I don't want to buy tickets and nobody I've made friends with is going, or vice versa :/

I think I'm going to get tickets because I like the look of the lineup... and just hope somebody I know is going too! Don't want to go alone :tongue:
Reply 92
Original post by Toshiya
I think I'm going to get tickets because I like the look of the lineup... and just hope somebody I know is going too! Don't want to go alone :tongue:

Yeah I like the look of the line up, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and do it :smile:
Original post by Alessandro1
Yeah me too, but im probably just gona get a bike and cycle it, its only 2.5 miles.
What block are you in at Oxley?

Yeeah I'll get the bus, won't take too long! :smile: And I'm in block C! What about you?
Yeah I like the look of the line up, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and do it :smile:

I've got one :smile: pretty sure most people will want to go to the Freshers Ball.. :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by xoJessicaAnn
I've got one :smile: pretty sure most people will want to go to the Freshers Ball.. :biggrin:

Awesome, I think I'll get one then :biggrin:
Awesome, I think I'll get one then :biggrin:

What are you studying? :smile:
Original post by Obsidian
I haven't heard yet either. I went on the website and I believe that they are sending them out in groups as they have so many to send.

What was your first choice for accommodation?

Btw, I love your username :biggrin:

Yeah apparently they've only sent out half of the accomodation emails. I applied for Henry Price, what about you?

hehe thanks :biggrin:
Reply 98
Original post by xoJessicaAnn
What are you studying? :smile:

Spanish, you?
Spanish, you?

Ooh exciting :smile: History

Quick Reply

Latest