The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, expecting it to just be some of my hair. Nope. So I'm about to call maintenance, when my boyfriend says "It's just blocked, give me a knife" and starts shoving it down the plug. It#s working when all of a sudden I hear "OMFG IT'S CUM" I go and look and sure enough, matted with a load of hair is dried wet jizz. It's ****ing disgusting. I PUT MY HAND DOWN THAT. We banged a load of antibacterial **** down the plug but both of us are germophobes and this is ****ing gross. If you're going to **** at least do it somewhere that doesn't block my ****ing shower you ********s

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Also I wasn't sure where to put this so that's why it's in chat

edited to add: The shower has been blocked since we moved in, although at first it was only slight so we assumed it was just slow. It's not my boyfriend who's blocked the shower, if it was I wouldn't be so grossed out by it. It's someone else

You can use something like a drain opener. They're basically pellets of sodium hydroxide and something. I've found them to be pretty efficient in opening up drains. They normally tell you to leave it for 2 hours or so but personal experience has taught me that over night application gives the best results. Try and see how it goes.

PS: TSR's boobologist in a fix? :tongue:
Original post by Clez
It wont be cum. Cum only looks white and "cummy" when it comes out, after a short period it goes back to clear or will dry up as its water based, It isnt especially viscous anyway, Factor in large amounts of water and time, it wont be cum. Its more likely some kind of product like conditioner or something.

What he said, how could your boyfriend think it was sperm?! :confused:
Reply 42
You guys must be really stupid to believe that was actually jizz.

Take the time to google how semen breaks down once it has exited the penis, if you haven't noticed after you've had sex.

Unless this is a troll, then fair enough, otherwise, really stupid

But you're a woman, so I can let your stupidity slide in this case. Your boyfriend however is especially retarded, I would advise you to not procreate with him.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by eliza.anne
So it's okay if it's a communal shower? :colone:

:lol: Not quite what I meant by shared showers.
It's plainly not cum, have you never been jizzed on and had cum dry on you? It goes colourless and crusty. It isn't remotely identifiable as cum. And it would have been washed away by the running water.
Dumbest thing I've read in a while on this forum. It won't be semen, it'll be dried soap/body wash/shampoo/conditioner that's got stuck with hair and dead skin. And the most obvious thing is drain un-blocker? Unless you were hoping their was a product specially designed to dissolve cum?
Reply 46
We use drain-unblocker :smile: And if that doesn't work get a plumber involved and he'll put caustic acid down it and the whole mess will completely dissolve.

Just to add, we didn't have quite the same problem as yours, but it's not much better :x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by thunder_chunky
:lol: Not quite what I meant by shared showers.

Too late. :tongue: :lol:
The title of this thread is gold, gave me a luagh for the day :lol:
Yeah... Honestly cum just turns watery after a while and can definitely wash away. It's probably soap etc mixed with the hair.

Use a whole bottle of Mr Muscle and that'll do the trick. I had problems with plugs because I shared houses with all girls with long hair, and it happened every once in a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
Too late. :tongue: :lol:

I wasn't talking about communal showers, like at the Rugby club. That would just be...well awkward to say the least.
Reply 51
Original post by thunder_chunky
I wasn't talking about communal showers, like at the Rugby club. That would just be...well awkward to say the least.

I thought you could just pass it off as being a 'lad'.
Original post by mangamaan
1st world problems.

Sure. Yes. Of course you're right. But I can't imagine anyone on earth would be less than disgusted.

The thread title was like a motorway crash. You don't want to look, you know it will just upset you, but you can't not.
Reply 53
Totally what I wanted to read first thing in the morning. If jizz acted like that life would be much more difficult.
Reply 54
Original post by yennibubs
Yeah... Honestly cum just turns watery after a while and can definitely wash away. It's probably soap etc mixed with the hair.

Use a whole bottle of Mr Muscle and that'll do the trick. I had problems with plugs because I shared houses with all girls with long hair, and it happened every once in a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have an expert over here, in a form of a woman. Jizzpert!
Reply 55
Original post by scrotgrot
It's plainly not cum, have you never been jizzed on and had cum dry on you? It goes colourless and crusty. It isn't remotely identifiable as cum. And it would have been washed away by the running water.

Or 'jizzed' herself? Women can ejaculate too...
Original post by Chihiro95
Or 'jizzed' herself? Women can ejaculate too...

Yes but not sperm:colonhash:
It's hair and soap. Very likely conditioner. Hair plus conditioner is precisely why you should always clean out the plughole after a shower. Human bodily fluids decompose and wash away very readily. Oily cosmetic preparations do not decompose so readily, and will block up pipes by clinging on to any objects in the pipe, such as hair.

There is no bloody way it is semen, and no-one over the age of fourteen, much less a sexually active adult, should have thought it was. I'm going to be kind and put it down to you both being very clean hygienic people who have always de-haired the plughole straight away, and have never had flatmates who didn't. Also, you both have absolutely filthy minds.

Now, I give you the world's biggest fatberg in the sewers of London: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/weirdnewsvideo/10226105/Fifteen-tonne-fatberg-clogs-Londons-sewers.html
(edited 10 years ago)
Who has jizz thick enough to block a drain? :curious:

Who was renting your flat, a horse?

Latest