The Student Room Group

How the **** do you clean jizz out of a shower?

My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, expecting it to just be some of my hair. Nope. So I'm about to call maintenance, when my boyfriend says "It's just blocked, give me a knife" and starts shoving it down the plug. It#s working when all of a sudden I hear "OMFG IT'S CUM" I go and look and sure enough, matted with a load of hair is dried wet jizz. It's ****ing disgusting. I PUT MY HAND DOWN THAT. We banged a load of antibacterial **** down the plug but both of us are germophobes and this is ****ing gross. If you're going to **** at least do it somewhere that doesn't block my ****ing shower you ********s

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Also I wasn't sure where to put this so that's why it's in chat

edited to add: The shower has been blocked since we moved in, although at first it was only slight so we assumed it was just slow. It's not my boyfriend who's blocked the shower, if it was I wouldn't be so grossed out by it. It's someone else
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, expecting it to just be some of my hair. Nope. So I'm about to call maintenance, when my boyfriend says "It's just blocked, give me a knife" and starts shoving it down the plug. It#s working when all of a sudden I hear "OMFG IT'S CUM" I go and look and sure enough, matted with a load of hair is dried wet jizz. It's ****ing disgusting. I PUT MY HAND DOWN THAT. We banged a load of antibacterial **** down the plug but both of us are germophobes and this is ****ing gross. If you're going to **** at least do it somewhere that doesn't block my ****ing shower you ********s

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Have you tried something like bleach? You have my sympathies, that's disgusting! :frown:
Original post by keromedic
Have you tried something like bleach? You have my sympathies, that's disgusting! :frown:

We're going to get some. It's horrible :frown: I feel so violated, I've been showering in that :frown:
Reply 3
Drain unblocker will get rid of the hair and hopefully everything else will wash through.

Reminds me of this!
I'm slightly apprehensive about answering this, on the basis that people might get the wrong idea :tongue:

All the same, for standard drain blockages, the best tools are a strong drain unblocker (comes in a bottle, available at supermarkets/hardware shops) and a plunger. The latter is pretty gross to use, but it usually works.
Reply 5
Are you sure it's semen? I've masturbated plenty of times in the shower -- and by plenty, perhaps genuinely in the thousands -- and I've never had this problem. Sounds like the issue is the mixing with hair, too. Does your boyfriend have particularly thick semen?
Reply 6
This is hilarious. :tongue:
Reply 7
It wont be cum. Cum only looks white and "cummy" when it comes out, after a short period it goes back to clear or will dry up as its water based, It isnt especially viscous anyway, Factor in large amounts of water and time, it wont be cum. Its more likely some kind of product like conditioner or something.
Original post by alex193
Drain unblocker will get rid of the hair and hopefully everything else will wash through.

Reminds me of this!

Thank you. Haha I thought of that too. I've always found that poster funny, now I look at it in a different light.

Original post by FrogInABog
I'm slightly apprehensive about answering this, on the basis that people might get the wrong idea :tongue:

All the same, for standard drain blockages, the best tools are a strong drain unblocker (comes in a bottle, available at supermarkets/hardware shops) and a plunger. The latter is pretty gross to use, but it usually works.

LOL, thank you. :tongue:

Original post by Zhy
Are you sure it's semen? I've masturbated plenty of times in the shower -- and by plenty, perhaps genuinely in the thousands -- and I've never had this problem. Sounds like the issue is the mixing with hair, too. Does your boyfriend have particularly thick semen?

It's not us that have blocked the shower. It was the person who was in here before us.
http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=251590774

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=255970670

These both worked well for major hair and soapscum blockages that we couldn't reach, I would imagine it would do the job for semen too.

If you want to try something cheaper first, you could give bicarb and vinegar a go, but i'd stick with the proper unblockers
Reply 10
it could be decomposed corpse material...
Reply 11
More likely to be dried soap tbh
It's not jizz, it's dead skin that comes off you when you shower ffs :rolleyes:.
Reply 13
Jizz blocking a drain... I've heard it all now.

If you have a blocked drain, use a drain unblocker.

Simples.
Reply 14

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Throw the knife out as soon as your done...
I couldn't stand having the knife in my house....
Reply 15

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

If you don't know where to put a thread, chances are it shouldn't be put anywhere.

This is probably the most disgusting and ridiculous post I have ever read. As if masses of semen are blocking you shower!

Try using a straw.
(edited 10 years ago)
Pretty sure the jizz would just disperse into any water that goes down the plug - it wouldn't coagulate and block it up.
Reply 17
Original post by Economi
More likely to be dried soap tbh

This was my thought, too. Either that, or the guy had one hell of a load.
Reply 18
Saw the title and thought your boyfriend had TSRaped you :rofl: But yeah, buy some Mr Muscle or something?
Original post by eliza.anne
Mr Muscle

Mr Right-Bicep.

Latest