The Student Room Group

I feel insulted...this is a joke

Every time i apply for full time positions i can never get a interview at least,but when i apply for temp position i sometimes manage to get get myself a interview.What is the point! at this rate i am going to be temping on and off forever.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 1
Try harder I guess...
Reply 2
Original post by BritBoyWonder
Every time i apply for full time positions i can never get a interview at least,but when i apply for temp position i sometimes manage to get get myself a interview.What is the point! at this rate i am going to be temping on and off forever.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All people can give you is obvious advice, i.e. keep trying. At least you have an income to keep you going till you find something permanent.

Make sure you have qualified people look over your CV and hone your interview skills.
Reply 3
Take the part time opportunities, you never know they might convert you to full time later on.
Reply 4
I have manage to get a temp interview,not motivated at all whats the point of all these interview stages for a month temp position ah
Reply 5
temp/part time can lead to perm/full time. Stick with it.

If nothing else, the temping will give you more experience that might help you to get something permanent.
Reply 6
Any position that gives you experience is better than nothing. At least you are good enough that people want to take you in. Use that and get experience so that you can get a full time position. You never know when the part-time turns into permanent job.

There are a lot of people who cannot get anything and struggle a lot. It is touch now so use every opportunity you have.
Reply 7
Original post by MPN
Any position that gives you experience is better than nothing. At least you are good enough that people want to take you in. Use that and get experience so that you can get a full time position. You never know when the part-time turns into permanent job.

There are a lot of people who cannot get anything and struggle a lot. It is touch now so use every opportunity you have.

Your right thank you,I need to be more positive.
Reply 8
Temp still better than no job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending