The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Free hoody

When did people get offered their hoodies? I've accepted my offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got mine within a week of accepting, it's actually super comfy!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Did you get an email or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Universities in the UK give away free hoodies? 1 more reason to cross the pond.
Original post by akj.latif
Universities in the UK give away free hoodies? 1 more reason to cross the pond.

But then again, Toronto is amazing. Canada is beautiful and wonderful in most aspects.
(not a stalker, was curious so checked your bio :smile:)
Original post by AnswerThis
But then again, Toronto is amazing. Canada is beautiful and wonderful in most aspects.
(not a stalker, was curious so checked your bio :smile:)

Haha no worries, I wasn't creeped out. Toronto is a bit boring, but you're right that Canada is a beautiful country.
Haha no worries, I wasn't creeped out. Toronto is a bit boring, but you're right that Canada is a beautiful country.

All those trees, moose & syrup. Although, isn't every country boring, eh?
All those trees, moose & syrup. Although, isn't every country boring, eh?

Maple syrup is greatly underappreciated lol. I guess if you live there for long enough, every country becomes boring.
Maple syrup is greatly underappreciated lol. I guess if you live there for long enough, every country becomes boring.

Most probably, but you guys make the syrup so you win. Pretty much grew up disliking the UK though.
Most probably, but you guys make the syrup so you win. Pretty much grew up disliking the UK though.

Fair enough haha. Fresh syrup is amazing! I'm the opposite, grew up loving the UK.
Fair enough haha. Fresh syrup is amazing! I'm the opposite, grew up loving the UK.

Some of it is great, I admit. But then tax is high, high cost of living, the huge amounts of "chavs" which roam the lands etc. Mum always said she'd move to Canada if she moved anywhere, so I ended up with similar thoughts at times. No idea where I'd go though. :frown:
Some of it is great, I admit. But then tax is high, high cost of living, the huge amounts of "chavs" which roam the lands etc. Mum always said she'd move to Canada if she moved anywhere, so I ended up with similar thoughts at times. No idea where I'd go though. :frown:

Canada isn't the cheapest place either, especially the bigger cities. But I see what you mean.
Canada isn't the cheapest place either, especially the bigger cities. But I see what you mean.

Well all big cities are expensive, but I guess that's the price to pay to live in them.
Well all big cities are expensive, but I guess that's the price to pay to live in them.

I guess so. Either suck that up or be satisfied hanging around your cow and sheep homies in the smaller towns.
I guess so. Either suck that up or be satisfied hanging around your cow and sheep homies in the smaller towns.

Haha, indeed. I feel like this thread has gone very off-topic... I just want a free hoody :frown:
Original post by JRennison
When did people get offered their hoodies? I've accepted my offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg I hope Warwick do this
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Omg I hope Warwick do this

What is this? Throw-the-fact-that-you-got-a-Warwick-offer-at-the-Lincoln-scum game? Thanks.
What is this? Throw-the-fact-that-you-got-a-Warwick-offer-at-the-Lincoln-scum game? Thanks.

Woah chill my friend, I genuinely thought it was a good idea from that university
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Woah chill my friend, I genuinely thought it was a good idea from that university

Then why not say "I hope my university offer this?" instead of coming in the Lincoln threads and throwing #7 uni at us. K. thnx. bye.
<3

P.S. Sorry, having a slow day. Need to shout at people.
Then why not say "I hope my university offer this?" instead of coming in the Lincoln threads and throwing #7 uni at us. K. thnx. bye.
<3

P.S. Sorry, having a slow day. Need to shout at people.

It's ok

Quick Reply

Latest