The Student Room Group

How soon do you get offers after you've sent your ucas off?!?!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazel37
WHATTTTTTTT WARWICK BETTER GET THEIR ASS IN GEAR!

Well done by the way! :wink:

Thank you (:

What course are you applying for?
Original post by swissinuk
What course are you applying for? The difference might be that I already have my grades, i'm not applying with predicted grades.

Data Science (mix of Computer Science, Maths and Stats). Hmm, that could probably be the case - well done though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Data Science (mix of Computer Science, Maths and Stats). Hmm, that could probably be the case - well done though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds difficult..

Thanks (:
Reply 23
Thank you (:

What course are you applying for?

I'm applying for biomedical sciences . I keep checking my emails for offers, but none yet.
Original post by Hazel37
I'm applying for biomedical sciences . I keep checking my emails for offers, but none yet.

Good luck (:
Reply 25
My Kent offer came the day after, my Warwick one took about 3 months.
I applied on October 6th.

Offer from Durham on December 18th.

Offer from Cambridge on January 10th.

Offer from Edinburgh on March 17th.

St. Andrews and Bristol never got back to me so I withdrew.
Reply 27
Applying for Psychology (C800) on October 15th (or when the Oxbridge Deadline was)

Manchester Offer: 20th October

Lancaster Offer: 21st October

Leeds Offer: 21st October

Durham Offer: 5th December

Cambridge Offer: 10th January
Reply 28
Thanks for all your replies.

I GOT A WARWICK OFFER TODAY.
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES MSc WOOOOO
What course are you applying for? The difference might be that I already have my grades, i'm not applying with predicted grades.

Does anyone know how it works for LNAT universities for law? Do we have to wait for them to get our results? (and do they get them before us, as we get them in feb?)
Original post by Hazel37
Thanks for all your replies.

I GOT A WARWICK OFFER TODAY.
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES MSc WOOOOO

WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?????? CONGRATS!!

When did you hear?

(I'm slightly panicking now lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I received offers from Bath and Warwick very quickly last year though I can't remember the exact length of time. My offer from Exeter took a while relatively speaking. Different subject, different year though so don't be discouraged if it takes longer (plus I applied a couple of weeks later than you have)

edit: I see that you have got Warwick already, congrats. :smile:
Original post by Hazel37
(edited 8 years ago)
Haven't sent my application in but just wondered whether you get told if your offer has been rejected?
Reply 33
Original post by Princepieman
WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?????? CONGRATS!!

When did you hear?

(I'm slightly panicking now lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile

THANK YOU! :smile:
I got an offer at 12:31 on friday. My ucas was received by them on wednesday.
Reply 34
Original post by Excuse Me!
Haven't sent my application in but just wondered whether you get told if your offer has been rejected?

Yeah you get told, all the unis have to tell you whether you get an offer or rejection.
(Hopefully neither of us will get rejections though :wink: )
Surrey took quite a while to reply but they invited us to an applicant day before an offer was made.
I applied two weeks ago and I've received nothing yet. You guys seem to have been offered places much quicker than I. *poops his pants*
Original post by Lunnford84
I applied two weeks ago and I've received nothing yet. You guys seem to have been offered places much quicker than I. *poops his pants*

Same here, I applied two weeks ago as well and I have not heard back from any of my uni's apart from one acknowledgement email.
I'm so impatient waiting for offers, I check my emails constantly :0.
For the people worrying about how long it is taking to receive offers - I heard from my final university about four months after I sent the application, it was only a week or so before the deadline they had. It was still an offer. It taking forever doesn't necessarily mean a rejection.
I applied yesterday and received my confirmation email from Birmingham today.
Already checking my emails constantly :afraid:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending