The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln - Brayford Quay

Is anyone else not able to put Brayford Quay as choice for accommodation?
I believe it's over subscribed mate, I'm one of the lucky ones. I applied to Brayford on the first day. If you really want to go, you could always ring on results day if they have a place available.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JQLeitch
I believe it's over subscribed mate, I'm one of the lucky ones. I applied to Brayford on the first day. If you really want to go, you could always ring on results day if they have a place available.

Did you get to choose from different room options when you selected Brayford Quay?

I was only able to select Standard Ensuite when I applied for Brayford. /:
Reply 3
Original post by JQLeitch

I gathered that was the case. Oh well, just a bit annoying as it was my first choice, but I'm not too fussed. Thank you:smile:
Original post by m_james
Did you get to choose from different room options when you selected Brayford Quay?

I was only able to select Standard Ensuite when I applied for Brayford. /:

Yeah I was the same. I believe on results day you get to apply for the specific room. (I want to go for the cheapest :wink: )

Quick Reply

Latest