The Student Room Group

Help deciding with a gap year

So i have an unconditional offer for law at aberdeen uni for the course starting September. Recently i have been debating taking a gap year to work and earn and save money and also just mature a little and learn more about myself as a growing young adult. Not sure whether i should just go to uni this year or next year. Thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyle98
So i have an unconditional offer for law at aberdeen uni for the course starting September. Recently i have been debating taking a gap year to work and earn and save money and also just mature a little and learn more about myself as a growing young adult. Not sure whether i should just go to uni this year or next year. Thoughts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have solid plan for what you would do if you took a gap year?
Reply 2
Take a gap year especially if you found 6th form intense. I really regret not taking a break, kind of why im burnt out halfway through 2nd year. I would've used the time to save money and work on my confidence etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Sakura19
Take a gap year especially if you found 6th form intense. I really regret not taking a break, kind of why im burnt out halfway through 2nd year. I would've used the time to save money and work on my confidence etc.

Yeah thats exactly what i was planning! I dont have any money saved or that so would be helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Do you have solid plan for what you would do if you took a gap year?

My part time job atm would let me go full time so i would work and save money, whilst going out and having a good time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyle98
My part time job atm would let me go full time so i would work and save money, whilst going out and having a good time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saving money up for uni could reduce stress quite a bit.

Quick Reply

Latest