The Student Room Group

A2 English Literature

Just thought I'd start this so we can share resources and essay techniques.

I study John Donne, King Lear and The Burial At Thebes
The outsider- Catcher in the rye and l'estranger (Camus) as well as Patrick McCabe's Butcher Boy
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Dappteman
Just thought I'd start this so we can share resources and essay techniques.

I study John Donne, King Lear and The Burial At Thebes
The outsider- Catcher in the rye and l'estranger (Camus) as well as Patrick McCabe's Butcher Boy

Hi! :wavey:

If you put a little bit more information on this thread, such as which exam board and which particular exams it's for, I'll link to it on the A Level Exam Directory Mega-Thread (which you can find over here)

It would be great to add a few more A2 English Literature resources onto the thread :parrot:

Good luck with your exams!
Reply 3
Great thanks. The board is CCEA and the exams on the the 16th and 20th of May- A2 1 The study of poetry 1300-1800 and Drama and A2 2 The study of prose.
Original post by Dappteman
Great thanks. The board is CCEA and the exams on the the 16th and 20th of May- A2 1 The study of poetry 1300-1800 and Drama and A2 2 The study of prose.

It's in there now :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending