The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Are you sure it isn't in any emails from UCAS or which ever university you're going to study at?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Kieran1996
Are you sure it isn't in any emails from UCAS or which ever university you're going to study at?

I've looked at all the emails they sent me and it wasn't there :frown: But I just tried using my UCAS personal ID and that worked so I'm fine for now, thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by nvbb
I've looked at all the emails they sent me and it wasn't there :frown: But I just tried using my UCAS personal ID and that worked so I'm fine for now, thanks :smile:

Every student has a number that's printed on their university card that they get upon arrival. I wouldn't have thought university student numbers are issued until you've accepted a place and your card is printed.

In other words, I think your UCAS ID might be the right one to use for applying for accommodation as you aren't a student yet.
If you log onto your VIP page which should has been sent to you via email, you will be able to see it
i am trying to apply for scholarship and i was asked for the student number so how do i get since am an international student

Latest

Trending

Trending