The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Is Bristol nightlife diverse?

Hey guys
So basically, is Bristol nightlife diverse? I’m not so much into raves and I feel like Bristol nightlife is mainly for people who listen to d&b/rock/electro which isn’t really my kind of music. Are there any RnB/Chart/Hip Hop clubs in Bristol?
Thanks x
Reply 1
There must be as it has huuuuuuge student population
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by idka
Hey guys
So basically, is Bristol nightlife diverse? I’m not so much into raves and I feel like Bristol nightlife is mainly for people who listen to d&b/rock/electro which isn’t really my kind of music. Are there any RnB/Chart/Hip Hop clubs in Bristol?
Thanks x

That's not true in the slightest, Bristol is a huge city, thus it's extremely diverse.
There are tons of chart clubs, the main ones students go to all are (Bunker, Lounge, pampams, syndicate, przym).
Haven't the foggiest about the other 2 but there will be somewhere.
Reply 3
Original post by idka
Hey guys
Thanks x

Friday nights @ SwX top floor
Bump n Grind / Brooklyn Zoo events usually @ Thekla
Reply 4
Original post by Inazuma
That's not true in the slightest, Bristol is a huge city, thus it's extremely diverse.
There are tons of chart clubs, the main ones students go to all are (Bunker, Lounge, pampams, syndicate, przym).
Haven't the foggiest about the other 2 but there will be somewhere.

Original post by TheBBQ
Friday nights @ SwX top floor
Bump n Grind / Brooklyn Zoo events usually @ Thekla

This and this - all accurate advice.
Although mbargos is clearly left off the list :colone:

Even some nights at clubs that typically host house music (and all its associates) sometimes have really fun nights that even chart lovers will have a blast at (I speak from experience) e.g. cirque du sol
Reply 5
Original post by lou_100
This and this - all accurate advice.
Although mbargos is clearly left off the list :colone:

Even some nights at clubs that typically host house music (and all its associates) sometimes have really fun nights that even chart lovers will have a blast at (I speak from experience) e.g. cirque du sol

mbargos is a hit or miss when it comes to the music, I'm not sure of when they have rnb/hip hop on.

Didn't know you were in Bristol too :tongue:
Reply 6
Thanks for all the advice!
Obviously I would go out wherever friends want to go out to, but it's great knowing there are some places that are more my vibe :smile:
Stick with Mbargo on a monday. Pretty much on your sort of level I would expect.
Reply 8
Bristol has some of the best and most diverse clubbing in the country. It rivals all the big cities and challenges London in its own way. All previous advice is good - just be reassured that if you go to Bristol there will be a night you will probably WANT to go to at least once a fortnight. There will be other nights that you will be dragged to in between, that you will end up enjoying regardless. I also speak from experience :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending