The Student Room Group

What is the first thing you'll do when exams finish?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niv1234
We have 2 days now and some in September and we also have a few days for book return

Wow, I feels for you :redface:

All well, I guess it gives you a Strong head-start on A-levels.
Finally finish breaking bad, then catch up on House of cards and Daredevil. Teach myself half of the A2 course ,I need to get a head start because of the reformed a levels so the sooner I finish A2, I can start reviewing AS as well
Original post by katodizzle
Yeah but their mark schemes aren't very lenient, whereas others may give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm just praying for a miracle tbh

Haha that is true. They do mark it strictly :angry:
Original post by Bulletzone
Well a message from Yoda:

Thank you, need it i shall hahaha
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Finally finish breaking bad, then catch up on House of cards and Daredevil. Teach myself half of the A2 course ,I need to get a head start because of the reformed a levels so the sooner I finish A2, I can start reviewing AS as well

Yeah, I'm going to start watching all of breaking bad after exams. I did see 1 episode and it looks quite good! :wink:
Wow, I feels for you :redface:

All well, I guess it gives you a Strong head-start on A-levels.

Not really we don't have any lessons it is just to inform us about life in 6th form- basically because my school knows so many people in my year are leaving next year and they are desperately trying to prevent that. We have had so many of these already :frown:
Original post by niv1234
Not really we don't have any lessons it is just to inform us about life in 6th form- basically because my school knows so many people in my year are leaving next year and they are desperately trying to prevent that. We have had so many of these already :frown:

Oh well, it's for a Good cause.
Oh well, it's for a Good cause.

I guess so
Reply 88
Go on a shopping spree and buy everything. Then I'll binge watch YouTube videos
Original post by Justsomestudent1
Bingewatch on every TV series that I've been holding off😂

Yessssssssssssss
bin all my revision
Original post by Habiba12
bin all my revision

Must be a lot :biggrin:
For GCSE students... the summer after your GCSE can be the best one you'll ever have :smile: personal experience :biggrin:

I'm personally going to enjoy my holiday as much as possible and enjoy the weather! (assuming it'll be good). Also I really really want to meet people I used to know and maybe go on a few dates to make me feel good about myself :smile: and for the thrill of course.
First going to burn off every single past paper without harming the garden fox cubs. Then going to go fishing in my local lake. DOTA2, Youtube Video producing and the goddamn EPQ for a few hours a day :biggrin:
Reply 94
I'm going away after my last exam and idk how the hell in gonna concentrate cause I'll be too exited 😂 And I'm gonna party hard and get as drunk as those 15 year olds in the GCSE AQA B1 paper 😜😂
Learn the Guitar!!! :2euk48l:
N.C.S
OCSS (Oxford Cambridge Summer School for Economics)
TV Shows
Partying
S3X
Drinking xD
Original post by _Tia_
I'm going away after my last exam and idk how the hell in gonna concentrate cause I'll be too exited 😂 And I'm gonna party hard and get as drunk as those 15 year olds in the GCSE AQA B1 paper 😜😂

Original post by ShahbazKHAN
N.C.S
TV Shows
Partying
S3X
Drinking xD

That B1 paper has really influenced a lot of under-age drinking
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
That B1 paper has really influenced a lot of under-age drinking

Indeed, but that was always my plan xD
N.C.S
TV Shows
Partying
S3X
Drinking xD

Indeed, but that was always my plan xD

It's like your trying too hard to seem cool IDK, if you really do all these things then good luck in the future

Quick Reply

Latest