The Student Room Group

Eng Lang Exam 07/06/2016

Scroll to see replies

Oh Shizzle.I wrote "Dear local newspaper" because the Q said "local newspaper" so i just wrote that.I did write "yours faithfully" at the end though..Man i just did a silly mistake damm!!
Original post by Vincent29
Q3 was about writer's thoughts and feelings lol, yep you screwed it up.

Of course I talked about that Jimbo, but I thought the story was about the writer sinking, however I talked about how she was scared at first but this later changed.
Reply 42
Anyone did edexcel?
Writer sinking? Lmao either way you screwed up as it's hard to say the writer's feelings if you interpret the text wrong. Be more specific next time Muppet. You failed hard if you can't even read the source 3 right so just prepare to resit LOL idiot.

One question does not affect your whole GCSE, but I shall not have to be more specific next time as I'm never doing English again.
Original post by Bulletzone
One question does not affect your whole GCSE, but I shall not have to be more specific next time as I'm never doing English again.

aha same same, never again
I was supporting Britain in the last question because I knew many people will argue against it so I wanted to make it more different.

Me too and I just found it easier to support Britain
Reply 46
Original post by StandardBrain
You still have time, learn all your CASE studies and make sure you read over them again before your exam, <- this is the easiest way to do it.

Thanks, Good luck to you as well, hope you do well in your exam! :biggrin:

It actually went quite well and I'm sure I aced the case studies question so thanks hope yours went well too
Reply 47
Thank you it went pretty well I hope your exams did too x
Reply 48
Is this an edexcel thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
it was alright i think i got a b/a

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
The question was kind of confusing but i tried🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leyak
It actually went quite well and I'm sure I aced the case studies question so thanks hope yours went well too

Mine was extremely easy, CASE studies needed were just basic pronounced, none enhanced and I love how people were saying how hard it was going to be, everyone in my group probably hit full marks on the (higher) paper, thank you and good luck to you as well :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending