The Student Room Group

Too distracted in RE ;) what to do?

Guys need your help mr RE Cover teacher is too perfect wanted to anon this because I kinda go nuts.

Ok basically with half term done it was jjust another day of school, and little old me walked over to 4th period as soon as that bell rang expecting to see our usual RE Teacher however she wasn't there then down the other end of the hall a miracle had happen the hottest RE cover had made his way to the door in his tight button shirt nicely combed black hair and his gorgeous eyes. Oh my Lord I instantly fell in love when I caught a whiff of his amazing scent he smelt like the work of the Saints themselves!

Ok so throughout the lesson when I heard his New Zealand accent I felt weak at the knees and if that anazing smile wasn't bad enough he was so sweet, I couldn't stop putting my hand up and asking questions about himself. Whenever he stands near me my heart starts to beat vigorously. I wanna confess my feelings but how?

Whats even better the head of RE came and said this will be our cover for the WEEK as our regular teacher wont be in.

I'm not even that rreligious but when he came down that hallway I think the bible spoke to me Halle-fkn-lujiah.

I actually want him to have his way with me, Christ! Is there something wrong with me?

Is it bad I fantisize about him in bed...

Do you think if I start to watch Home and Away he'll start to love me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Guys need your help mr RE Cover teacher is too perfect wanted to anon this because I kinda go nuts.

Ok basically with half term done it was jjust another day of school, and little old me walked over to 4th period as soon as that bell rang expecting to see our usual RE Teacher however she wasn't there then down the other end of the hall a miracle had happen the hottest RE cover had made his way to the door in his tight button shirt nicely combed black hair and his gorgeous eyes. Oh my Lord I instantly fell in love when I caught a whiff of his amazing scent he smelt like the work of the Saints themselves!

Ok so throughout the lesson when I heard his New Zealand accent I felt weak at the knees and if that anazing smile wasn't bad enough he was so sweet, I couldn't stop putting my hand up and asking questions about himself. Whenever he stands near me my heart starts to beat vigorously. I wanna confess my feelings but how?

Whats even better the head of RE came and said this will be our cover for the WEEK as our regular teacher wont be in.

I'm not even that rreligious but when he came down that hallway I think the bible spoke to me Halle-fkn-lujiah.

I actually want him to have his way with me, Christ! Is there something wrong with me?

Don't ruin his career
Please don't confess your feelings.
Stop being a perv. Hes worked hard for that career and someone like you could spoil it.
La di da di da! It's Ramadan guys! Ramadan Mubarak! :biggrin:

And don't worry, you'll find your answers if you are patient.
Troll? I lost it at I think the bible spoke to me Halle-fkn-lujiah

If you're serious, that's even worse. Go and be a child somewhere please, your teacher does not have a thing for you and you're hormones are erratic as hell. Dont do something stupid.
You can confess your feelings but that's not gonna do anything... why would he risk his career and do anything with you other than teaching when he can go and hook up with properly developed and sexy women.
Reply 7
Ikr I was abit OTT, but since making this thread my opinion has changed since I noticed the liver spots on his hands, yuck!
Reply 8
Will do, but the week is over now so I probably will get over him :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by urbanlocations
Stop being a perv. Hes worked hard for that career and someone like you could spoil it.

Lol how hard do you have to work to be an RE teacher? It's a joke of a class.
Original post by Jebedee
Lol how hard do you have to work to be an RE teacher? It's a joke of a class.

3 years at University. 1 year studying to be a qualified teacher status (QTS)

Please go and study your GCSE's young girl/boy,

:biggrin:

Lol people with undergraduate degrees are ten a penny. No one considers that hard work for career preparation. 1 year in a vocational course is pretty standard.

So my point still stands.
does he like u
Original post by Anonymous

Home and Away is Australian.

You've got a teenage crush. Don't weigh too much into it, and definitely don't act on it (though, of course, what you do alone is your own business - nothing inherently wrong with a fantasy as long as it's not confused with reality).

he's only a cover so maybe not even 3 years..
Original post by lillyholmes
he's only a cover so maybe not even 3 years..

I don't care if hes done 1 week at University or 23 seconds.

That would still spoil his career so pls... Go study your GCSE's
I don't care if hes done 1 week at University or 23 seconds.

That would still spoil his career so pls... Go study your GCSE's

i have done my gcses?
Original post by lillyholmes
i have done my gcses?

Yeah well Id do them again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending