The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Student jobs on campus?

Hi everyone.

Moving over from Ireland to start Business Psychology in September. Just wondering if anyone knows about jobs going on campus? :smile:
Heya MeadbhMcS,

There are plenty of jobs for students on all three of our campuses. All of our Bars and shops owned by the SU (Student Union) are all staffed by students as well as some of our phone lines, Events and even the Clearing operation.

Once you become a student with us you will be able to apply for these jobs through the JobShop, this department is also there is guide you through external applications, CV and interview help as well.
Although I recommend our Student jobs (I started as student staff while studying) there are plenty of opportunities within the local community for part time jobs as well.

Hope this helped :smile:

Sophi
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by MeadbhMcS
Hi everyone.

Moving over from Ireland to start Business Psychology in September. Just wondering if anyone knows about jobs going on campus? :smile:

Heya, I'm moving over from Ireland to study in greenwhich aswel :smile: I'm going studying nursing though :smile: I'm from Galway. Where are you from ? I don't know anything about jobs on campus but said I'd message you seen as your an Irish student too.. I'm sure there's jobs outside the college though that you could apply for . I'm going to have to get a part time job myself as won't be able afford everything with cost of living over there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending