The Student Room Group

Your University Acceptance

:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LinziAtEdinburgh
Hi!!

Congrats to those who have been accepted to universities :h:

When you were accepted to the universities, how did they send you your acceptance letter? Was it by post, email or another method?

Did you like receiving them this way or would you have preferred it to have been through another method?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Got an acceptance letter by post
Reply 2
Cambridge uses delivery owls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by claireestelle
Got an acceptance letter by post

which university, if you don't mind me asking? :smile: would you have preferred an email or do you like having a physical acceptance letter?
Original post by jneill
Cambridge uses delivery owls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is the dream.
which university, if you don't mind me asking? :smile: would you have preferred an email or do you like having a physical acceptance letter?

uclan and i prefer emails these days, i like to keep my life as paperless as is possible.
Reply 6
Got in through clearing, so probably doesn't help you. I was verbally told by the head of department of my acceptance over the phone, followed by a letter in the post to confirm it. Graduating this year :smile:.

I think I liked this method though, it was personable!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi!!

Congrats to those who have been accepted to universities :h:

When you were accepted to the universities, how did they send you your acceptance letter? Was it by post, email or another method?

Did you like receiving them this way or would you have preferred it to have been through another method?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Market research in the cheap for an Edinburgh university?
Original post by PQ
Market research in the cheap for an Edinburgh university?

Oh I'm just an intern working on my own project :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending