The Student Room Group

What should I do??

I have a Biology exam tomro at 9am and I have done no revision. I plan on dropping out of college anyway to do an apprenticeship or at least just dropping Biology. However I don't want to withdraw from the exam because the school will charge me £20 :rolleyes: Should I sit through the 2 hour exam contemplating my life???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
[QUOTE=bluemadhatter;66030897]I have a Biology exam tomro at 9am and I have done no revision. I plan on dropping out of college anyway to do an apprenticeship or at least just dropping Biology. However I don't want to withdraw from the exam because the school will charge me £20 :rolleyes: Should I sit through the 2 hour exam contemplating my life???

I am in the same situation however I need biology for my course at uni but I managed to lose all motivation and do nothing for the exam tomorrow, soooo just going to go in there and write a load of bullcrap for two hours tbh. (And cry inside because I've ****ed my life up). Just go since you don't need bio just sit there and answer what you can and you won't have to pay £20.
Reply 2
Original post by bluemadhatter
I have a Biology exam tomro at 9am and I have done no revision. I plan on dropping out of college anyway to do an apprenticeship or at least just dropping Biology. However I don't want to withdraw from the exam because the school will charge me £20 :rolleyes: Should I sit through the 2 hour exam contemplating my life???

F215??
Abuse the examiners.
Reply 4
Pull a sickie get a doctors note then you can sit your exam another day and you will have time to revise.
Just attempt the exam and see how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Work on your McDonalds application :tongue: :biggrin:

Is college equivalent to uni, where you stay ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlyingBird
Just attempt the exam and see how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they did ZERO revision, no matter what attempt they is she wont pass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS

you need 5 GCSEs to get there and 3 to get a job in Lidl
so OP will have to learn I'd say manual labour involving something rather disgusting
Original post by jamesthehustler
you need 5 GCSEs to get there and 3 to get a job in Lidl
so OP will have to learn I'd say manual labour involving something rather disgusting

this is my A2 exam im on about
this is my A2 exam im on about

I'm sorry for that hadn't had any caffeine in six hours when I wrote that

Spoiler

Reply 12
How did it go?
Original post by M14B
How did it go?

Completely failed but its okay cause I'm dropping out of college to do an apprenticeship :h:
Reply 14
Completely failed but its okay cause I'm dropping out of college to do an apprenticeship :h:

Hope it all works:smile:

At least you saved £20 :biggrin: what kind of area are you looking to go into? (If you know at this stage :lol:)

Thank you for bringing the grade boundaries down :hugs:
Original post by UWS

And you think an apprenticeship will make you successfull in the long run ?, dont be jelous when your charted accountant lives in a mansion and you will still be living with your mom

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by M14B
Hope it all works:smile:

Original post by SeanFM
At least you saved £20 :biggrin: what kind of area are you looking to go into? (If you know at this stage :lol:)

Pharmacy :h:

Original post by nerdling_CompSci
And you think an apprenticeship will make you successfull in the long run ?, dont be jelous when your charted accountant lives in a mansion and you will still be living with your mom

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes: Cause without A Levels no one can ever be successful (!)

http://www.unibaggage.com/blog/21-successful-people-who-didnt-get-good-a-levels/

Quick Reply

Latest