The Student Room Group

What's the most romantic thing you've experienced?

I remember taking my date to the Prom on a scooter in Paris.

Feeling her resting her head on my back was the best feeling ever. The laughing and shouting was really fun too. Great times.

What was yours?

Scroll to see replies

Eating that whole Doritos pack on my own was so hardcore and hella romantic
Reply 2
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Eating that whole Doritos pack on my own was so hardcore and hella romantic

I'm so happy for you.
Reply 3
Having cocktails with my boyfriend at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland 3 yrs ago. It was so relaxing and we just sat there and chilled, talked about random stuff, had a laugh and it was not long after our engagement so we were talking about the wedding plans too. It was just a perfect day and a perfect holiday overall :love:
Having my then boyfriend fly out to visit me, even though he's **** scared of planes and flying
When Lily chose to marry James instead of me :suith:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Having my then boyfriend fly out to visit me, even though he's **** scared of planes and flying

Damn, that's dedication right there.

You better marry him.
I'm so happy for you.

Thanks I appreciate it, come join us for the anniversary! :P
Damn, that's dedication right there.

You better marry him.

We broke up almost two years ago now
I'm into simple things. Walking around parks in Paris, sitting on park benches talking about random topics, the occasional kiss followed by long, but not too long to make it awkward, eye contact.
I remember taking my date to the Prom on a scooter in Paris.

Feeling her resting her head on my back was the best feeling ever. The laughing and shouting was really fun too. Great times.

What was yours?

When someone who I'm with made watching the cinema into a romance scene (only like 5 other people in there! in Westminster!!)
First kiss on my sofa at home with Hawaii Five-0 in the background after a date at London Zoo.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I touched a girl once :colone: True Story

where?
:u:
I actually got a real Valentine's card twice in my life and it wasn't from my mum or friends. One time during a boarding year of high school in Germany and one during my first year of university.
A hug from a girl at school (she was competing with a friend to see who could get the most hugs).
Apart from that it would be my crush snogging another guy in front of me as her way of rejection i think.
God my life is full of romance :cry2:
I actually had my first kiss today :colondollar:
Reply 16
When my boyfriend said I love you for the first time. :love:
This thread is making me depressed
Original post by Foo.mp3
I touched a girl once :colone: True Story

You DARE to give us the lie!
Will a few of these romantic stories require a visa now. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending