The Student Room Group

Want to respond to indian GIRLS ugly thread!!!1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ribbit1234
Depends where u live and what the stereotypes for ur people r of the country u live in. Like in America Arabs aren't treated too well and liked very much so a lot of Arabs will pretend to pass off as something else, a good example of that is Adam saleh who used to pretend to be some other race

well I live in the uk and that **** does not happen here and indian are treated worse in america cuz of thier accents and e.t.c **** adam saleh we arabs do not accept him
Original post by robin567
i totally agree with you there is some guy who i know from india he tell me his ethnicity is from kenya and uganda like wth
they definently self hate and i see lots of indians not embracing thier own race

Lol true, i know also one pakistani guy who is so ashamed that he tells everyone he is afghan hahaha
Original post by Ribbit1234
Lol I'm very proud of being Indian ? And Muslim and British. U got issues along with that other Arab weirdo on this thread

Well thats a first.
Original post by TheHistoryKid
Lol true, i know also one pakistani guy who is so ashamed that he tells everyone he is afghan hahaha

Well thats a first.

hahaha you made my day
Original post by robin567
Well i think that indians find eachother attractive .... thats what i personally think
I do not find them attractive myself ..
Suprisingly my cousin married an indian girl and my whole family were really upset they do not discriminate but it rarely happens in my culture
im half qatari half yemeni
so it really not acceptable
anyways I believe that everyone have different preference and should not mock a whole race and stop making theses dumbass threads

Well FYI mr robins im a Qatari living in London and I don’t find your comment pleasing I’m telling you as a person that before you cause understandings please change the topic and there beautiful Bollywood actresses out there not all of them but some I agree but there is no need to make assumptions if you don’t know anything
Original post by Anonymous
Well FYI mr robins im a Qatari living in London and I don’t find your comment pleasing I’m telling you as a person that before you cause understandings please change the topic and there beautiful Bollywood actresses out there not all of them but some I agree but there is no need to make assumptions if you don’t know anything

Unfortunately, Anon, you are three and a half years too late to catch Mr Robins. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending