The Student Room Group

White Guys on Grindr

I'm a good looking mixed race guy and I joined Grindr to get dates, there are a lot of hot White Uni Students on there but whenever I message them they say they only date white Guys

What's wrong with them?
Reply 1
White up. They'll never notice.
Reply 2
Why do people even bother with these apps, I mean it's just so shallow.
The gay community is more racist than others apparently. I remember reading an article about it.
Reply 4
Perhaps just stop using dating apps like that and find someone in real life.
Reply 5
Original post by Lord Samosa
The gay community is more racist than others apparently. I remember reading an article about it.

That's kinda true especially on places like Grindr where the White Guys only date White Guys and not Blacks & Asians
Original post by Zeus007
Why do people even bother with these apps, I mean it's just so shallow.

Where else is he supposed to find a white guy to ****?
Reply 7
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Where else is he supposed to find a white guy to ****?

Exactly
What you do is delete grindr.
They are racist pigs, I am on Grindr and fat white people on there have high standards
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
They are racist pigs, I am on Grindr and fat white people on there have high standards

Lol

The hot white Guys think they're too prestige

There are some really hot Chinese, Indian & Arab dudes on there
Not being sexually attracted to someone because of their ethnicity doesn't make someone racist. Hating someone because they belong to a different race is racist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
As the person designated by all 'white guys' to speak on behalf of this race, I say get over yourself, gurl
:moo:
Original post by Mimir
As the person designated by all 'white guys' to speak on behalf of this race, I say get over yourself, gurl
:moo:

churchill prasing pig
Reply 14
churchill prasing pig

Mmmm bacon
Original post by Mimir
Mmmm bacon

Your beloved ex dead PM Churchill was thinking of becoming a muslim
Reply 16
Your beloved ex dead PM Churchill was thinking of becoming a muslim

Ultimate mastubatory fantasy right there
Its true gay's are more picky when it comes to who gets to park their load in their garage, sometimes they'll pity f**k you though if you're lucky. Unlike women who don't mind a good sausage up their minge and a good clit rub, they don't care where there getting it from as long as its big enough to choke on. I find a lot of gay guys on Grindr have high demands and expectations when they're not offering much themselves, they tend to be big jiggly, obese f**ks, their rolls have rolls. There are precious few White Guys that don't care who its with there open to any race, although its rare you'll find them on a dating app. Also to you hunks on Grindr Stop using "I Like to take care of myself" as a Euphemism for going to the gym, You're sexy af but just stop please.

But you can actually try and meet someone in real life, as in real life we get a 3D Picture of how a person is and you see their good side aswell as there bad, but through a dating app you get a very 2 dimensional images and become very picky and look for flaws than the good points. White people tend to suffer from Micropenis anyway sounds like a bad disease you wouldn't wanna catch that.
Original post by KyleToms
I'm a good looking mixed race guy and I joined Grindr to get dates, there are a lot of hot White Uni Students on there but whenever I message them they say they only date white Guys

What's wrong with them?

They have no taste :-) Believe me, if you're a good-looking guy you'll get plenty of attention in the real world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending