The Student Room Group

Diagnostic radiography 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hey ppl who have started the radiography degree this year...did you get your one day observation before you applied to the course or after????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sandra1
Hey ppl who have started the radiography degree this year...did you get your one day observation before you applied to the course or after????

Posted from TSR Mobile

After :smile:
Original post by Gemma_Mc
After :smile:

Omg did you get accepted to your uni?
Because I'm planning to apply to unis first and then go do my placement!!
I was proper freaking out because,I thought it would matter if I did my placement after I applied.
What sort of thing did you write about for work on work experience in your personal statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sandra1
Omg did you get accepted to your uni?
Because I'm planning to apply to unis first and then go do my placement!!
I was proper freaking out because,I thought it would matter if I did my placement after I applied.
What sort of thing did you write about for work on work experience in your personal statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wrote that I had worked in retail and had volunteered at a care home. I said that I had two weeks planned on a department and that I was looking forward to it :smile:
Original post by Gemma_Mc
I wrote that I had worked in retail and had volunteered at a care home. I said that I had two weeks planned on a department and that I was looking forward to it :smile:

Ohh what uni do you attend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Egg Militia
I go to University Campus Suffolk in Ipswich.

What's it like there? I'm thinking of applying there for 2015 entry:biggrin:
Anyone here have an interview at Portsmouth next Tuesday? And does anyone know what its going to be like?

I am so so so nervous! :frown:
Original post by tehsammy
Anyone here have an interview at Portsmouth next Tuesday? And does anyone know what its going to be like?

I am so so so nervous! :frown:

You might want to try the 2015 thread :biggrin:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2706254
Just realised that... Sorry guys!!! xD
I've been going back and forth between nursing and radiography. I have the subjects needed for nursing so that makes it easier but in case I change my mind by the end of summer, what access course do I take since I'm not doing a science A Level? And would it be available at my local college? Also is there a foundation course for radiography? Help please! I'm losing my mind from going back and forth so much!
Does radiography diagnostic go into clearing for any universities such as City, St George's, Southbank etc

Quick Reply

Latest