The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
GPA for what? individual sunjects? most ppl apply before they sat their IB exams so no, they dont look at GPA.

and omg, how lazy are you, go to LSE website click on programmes and courses, click on undergraduate prospectus, click on index of courses, click on business. voila your IB requirements.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
danny111
GPA for what? individual sunjects? most ppl apply before they sat their IB exams so no, they dont look at GPA.

and omg, how lazy are you, go to LSE website click on programmes and courses, click on undergraduate prospectus, click on index of courses, click on business. voila your IB requirements.

woah calm down! I already checked the website! they don't have a specific grade for Business. It's in general.
And by GPA, I mean our high school diploma, which is out of 4.0.
Reply 3
Send em an email. It is unlikely that someone in the know will reply.
Reply 4
satisfactionatlast
woah calm down! I already checked the website! they don't have a specific grade for Business. It's in general.
And by GPA, I mean our high school diploma, which is out of 4.0.

Erm basically they wont look at your High School Diploma, as in the UK a high school diploma is well, rubbish.

You wil need 38 IB points to be considered for an offer. (Bear in mind in Britain a GPA of 4.0 is equal to 28 IB points).

Latest

Trending

Trending