The Student Room Group

Don't you hate this?

I get on the train. One stop later, a girl gets on the train and sits diagonally opposite me; I don't notice her at first because I'm looking at my phone but when I look up we make eye contact and she smiles and I did the same (or at least I think I did). She was a really pretty brunette with fantastic eyes. :coma:

Anyway, we sit in silence and throughout the journey I can feel her looking at me from the corner of my eye. I really want to say something but just can't find the courage/don't know what to say. We make eye contact a few more times before we both get off at the same stop (!). She goes right out of the station entrance and I go left.

I'll probably never see her again. :rolleyes:
Reply 1
Yep, happens all the time :rolleyes: a similar thing happened to me on Wednesday and for a few days you keep thinking 'if only' or 'what if...' ah, the mysterys of life :rolleyes:
Man up.
You have to man up and say something then. If you really felt she was feeling you that much, you would've done something.
that's why i dont like sitting on the tube.
Good for you?
Reply 6
Zap Brannigan
Man up.

I'd rather wallow in a self-pitying state of melancholy.
Yeeh lol hate it and u spend the whole journey trying to think of something to say and never do... siigh.
"fancy a quicky?"
Why didn't you say hello.. or just something that would have got the conversation going?
life is too short, you should have just gone for it trust me you won't fail
Aww!
Argh, I hate it when situations like that rise! I've set myself a target to actually get chatting next time I see a pretty girl smiling at me in public. Not that it happens all the time mind you...
Cavatina
I get on the train. One stop later, a girl gets on the train and sits diagonally opposite me; I don't notice her at first because I'm looking at my phone but when I look up we make eye contact and she smiles and I did the same (or at least I think I did). She was a really pretty brunette with fantastic eyes. :coma:

Anyway, we sit in silence and throughout the journey I can feel her looking at me from the corner of my eye. I really want to say something but just can't find the courage/don't know what to say. We make eye contact a few more times before we both get off at the same stop (!). She goes right out of the station entrance and I go left.

I'll probably never see her again. :rolleyes:

Awwww, you need to find the confidence to talk to her, you never know where it might lead.....what's the worst that can happen? She'll look at you funny and you'll spend one uncomfortable journey, but if it goes well...who knows? :yep:
Reply 14
Just grow a pair of b***s.
ah well, she was probably a bitch..
Reply 16
Zap Brannigan
Man up.

wht he said
Reply 17
Show her your package. Then say "I've shown you mine. Now could you be so kind as to show me yours?"
Reply 18
Ah, Yes, always happens

Latest

Trending

Trending