The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah
five up top, i just gave up the old self love and presto, im a three minute man like the rest of you now :biggrin: :tsr:

hehehe, glad your problem's sorted now - I bet your girl friend is please too, now she knows it wasn't her fault :wink:
Reply 2
Yeah
five up top, i just gave up the old self love and presto, im a three minute man like the rest of you now :biggrin: :tsr:

:eek: You have gone from bad to worse!! 3 minutes??? Thats abomnible(sp)!!!
Reply 3
well it was more like 10 and i could have controlled it, just didnt wanna lol, will next time, oh and if youre reading vicky, love you :P
Reply 4
Yeah
well it was more like 10 and i could have controlled it, just didnt wanna lol, will next time, oh and if youre reading vicky, love you :P

:p: I know the feeling!! :biggrin:
Hey, congrats! Me and my bf are gonna try it now - im maybe being a bit obsessive stopping him now when we wont be getting "together" until september, but hey! I'm hopeing it'll help me too seeing as just cant manage one at all! Maybe if my body isnt used to not not doing it, it might. Confused myself now! but hey, you get the pic
Reply 6
update of update, 3 times now :biggrin: call me once twice three times a lady :P
Reply 7
Yeah
update of update, 3 times now :biggrin: call me once twice three times a lady :P

That's very nice for you, I'm glad that it's all worked out.

But if you want to continue talking about sex, don't do it here.

Latest

Trending

Trending