The Student Room Group

wot should i do??

ok im a dancer and im 16 ive just been offered a place at a top dance school in london and huge oppertuinity so i was ova the moon when i recieved the letter saying that i had been excepted. well problem is there are a bunch of my best mates (all boys) who i dance wiv, there happy cozits a great oppertunity and ive been trying so hard to get wereiam today but i heard them talking they dont want me to go because it means i have to move and they dont want me to andi dotn want to hurt them

wot do i do??please i need advice

thank u :tsr:
Reply 1
random_dude_66
ok im a dancer and im 16 ive just been offered a place at a top dance school in london and huge oppertuinity so i was ova the moon when i recieved the letter saying that i had been excepted. well problem is there are a bunch of my best mates (all boys) who i dance wiv, there happy cozits a great oppertunity and ive been trying so hard to get wereiam today but i heard them talking they dont want me to go because it means i have to move and they dont want me to andi dotn want to hurt them

wot do i do??please i need advice

thank u :tsr:

I think its a fantastic opportunity and if you don't take it you will regret it.

Your friends shuld support you, its not like they'll never see you again! If they're true friends they wouldn't hold you back.
Reply 2
Go for it! Theres not a lot of people who get your opportunity so grab it with both hands girl!
Reply 3
Follow your own heart. If they are your friends they know it'll be hard to say goodbye but it's not like you are leaving the country, only a couple of hours away. Spread your wings. You'll have fun!
go, your friends will still be there when you get back
Reply 5
i no i willreally miss them all one of my friends has stopped tkin to me nowbut the others seem to b pleased i just dont see y they cant b happy for me they are the ones who told me to go for the audition the pushed me in to it so i guess they though i would nva get in
It's a bit hard to understand your message in text speak.

But go for, it please! You will very deeply regret it many years from now if you don't.

Why don't your friends try to go to this school?
Reply 7
I don't care what kind of romantic crap people may go on and on about - friendships come and go. You may think you'll spend the rest of your life with these people, but chances are you won't. Do whats best for you which is furthering a career that will support you financially and emotionally for years to come. Maybe you'll stay in touch with these people (who obviously are self-centered and not worth it), and if so, thats great. But we all grow and mature our way through many sets of friends. This is just the first of many sets.

Latest

Trending

Trending