The Student Room Group

Cerazette experiences?

Scroll to see replies

I lasted a month on it and it messed with my hormones so much! One minuet id be happy as anything then the next id be so down and hide in my room then id be shouting at someone! I was hell to live with!
But my mum was on it for years and was fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been on Cerazette for the last 2 years after microgynon failed and I was getting migraines as well. I heard a lot of horror stories about cerazette and I was wary about trying it but for me personally, its been a god send. The first few months I bled like clockwork like a normal period then slowly I started to only bleed once every 2 or 3 months. I found this weird at first but now I see it as a blessing. The cramps also aren't as bad and the bleeding is never too heavy. I personally don't spot on it. I either have no bleeding at all or full on period like bleeding. My PMS is almost non existant on it. I have gained a bit of weight but I think it is more actual bloating than weight gain and any gain I have actually gained is probably from me being greedy and lazy and not the pill itself :tongue:

This pill wont be for everyone. I was on the implant, cilest and microgynon before this and they were all a fail for me but if you take cerazette and it doesn't agree with you, rest assured there will be a pill out there for you :smile:
Reply 22
:confused::confused:Hi All,
just been superscribed cerazette, just wondering if anyone is on citalopram/antidepressants and wondering your exeperiences with both?
Thanks in advance
I was on it for a while but it really caused terrible cramps for me.
Original post by help101
:confused::confused:Hi All,
just been superscribed cerazette, just wondering if anyone is on citalopram/antidepressants and wondering your exeperiences with both?
Thanks in advance

oh and I was on anti-depressants whilst on this pill, and it really depends on the person, it caused me to get really upset over nothing but I guess it was the change in hormones.
I have been on this pill for about 10 months now and I hate it. Normally, I am a bubbly person but I have not been myself for months now, having constant mood swings and arguments with my boyfriend. I feel like it has totally messed up my head and bringing me down constantly. For the first two periods I had, I bled continuously for several weeks but that has calmed down to now only the odd spotting- this seems to be the only benefit but others would be against the no period idea. I cannot take oestrogen so I am wondering if anyone takes an alternative to the mini pill.

Quick Reply

Latest