Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
okay that was a low blow
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 81
April_London
Ha. HA. ok now i have a description of you i dont EVER want to bump into you. you are appearently short, black hair, moderate moobs, and ****** up teeth. lol this is giving me endless fun thinking of how much of a messed up hybrid you are :P

For me, try 5'8" curly medium brown hair and teeth which were made perfect by american orthodontal love and care.

HAHAHA. wonder who did that to you.... dont look at me! *MUAHAHAHAHAHA*

The only genes I took from my dad is his black hair (and his intelligence), of which mine is brown. I dont look chinese at all. So your post is irrelevant
Reply 82
i feel left out :'(

im 5"11 with browny/blonde hair

average teeth due to cool english dentists

and no boobs im a boy
Reply 83
btw did you find out about your offer yet? I thought so too. Oh well try again next year. (you know im only jesting or am I?)
hahahah troll man! are you in your last year of uni now? lol judgign by your last post you seem to be on steudent room a suspicious amount of time!!

and i dont believe you virgil, our people always take after the asian side! i did not get any math skills form my mum :'( this sucks!

and i STILL havent gotten anythign back from them! what happened with you?? try again next year??? and i am not sure what you are jesting about...
Virgil
The only genes I took from my dad is his black hair (and his intelligence), of which mine is brown. I dont look chinese at all. So your post is irrelevant

keep forgetting you like to be quoted. See, trollman doewsnt need any of that cuz he is pro!
Reply 86
I got an offer for biology for AAB
Reply 87
Oh no my TSR skills, hitting me where it hurts the most
... TSR skills? damn oyu im so jealous!!! when did you hear back? bloody bastards need to get back to me soon, i cant believe i even called them and they knew nothing!! you firming imperial?
Reply 89
April_London
hahahah troll man! are you in your last year of uni now? lol judgign by your last post you seem to be on steudent room a suspicious amount of time!!

and i dont believe you virgil, our people always take after the asian side! i did not get any math skills form my mum :'( this sucks!

and i STILL havent gotten anythign back from them! what happened with you?? try again next year??? and i am not sure what you are jesting about...

im in my last year of school lol! year 13 doing my A2s and i havent even been on TSR a year yet!!!

i have white parents and have inherited no skills of any sort, just moderate skills in most areas :frown:

and please quote me from now on
trollman
im in my last year of school lol! year 13 doing my A2s and i havent even been on TSR a year yet!!!

i have white parents and have inherited no skills of any sort, just moderate skills in most areas :frown:

and please quote me from now on

i am a rookie and cant understand how to quote two people :'( share your skills please! oo no what happened to your application?? what di doyu apply for again? and how can you try again nexy year- gap year?
... and ccan someone explain TSR???
Reply 92
TSR = the student room

i flopped my UCAS have a look at my sig :cry:

yep gap year possibly reapply maybe biology with management
trollman
TSR = the student room

i flopped my UCAS have a look at my sig :cry:

yep gap year possibly reapply maybe biology with management

Awwww im sorry :frown: :frown: !!! ok i am going to attempt to check your sig, why cant you go through clearing buddy? nooo come to uni with us! this is so sad!

hahahaha ok that was semi-retarded of me. TSR seems pretty flamingly obvious now :P
help out the girl here, how the **** do you look at somewones signature?!
Reply 95
I heard back two weeks after sending my application, they just couldn't resist me. Can you honestly blame them. Then got an offer for UCL (natural sciences) AAA a few days latter.
Virgil
I heard back two weeks after sending my application, they just couldn't resist me. Can you honestly blame them. Then got an offer for UCL (natural sciences) AAA a few days latter.

you have got to be ******* KIDDING ME!!!!!! two weeks?! wtf is this bull!? how did you hear back so soon???????? ARGHHHH!!!!!! when did you send your app in? this is ********! clearly there is some mysoginy and mad IB hate everywhere in the bloody UK!!! what are you predicted? HOW DO I SEE SIGNATURES???
Reply 97
April_London
you have got to be ******* KIDDING ME!!!!!! two weeks?! wtf is this bull!? how did you hear back so soon???????? ARGHHHH!!!!!! when did you send your app in? this is ********! clearly there is some mysoginy and mad IB hate everywhere in the bloody UK!!! what are you predicted? HOW DO I SEE SIGNATURES???

Like I said Im lush. Dont get all stressy on me. I sent my application at the oxbridge deadline, so sometime in before september/october. Im predicted A*AA, A's in chemistry and maths, A* in bio.
Reply 98
I dont know what a signature is. Isnt it when you sign something?
Reply 99
Can I just add how popular this thread is, this post hits the 100 mark. Thread started by yours truly ofcourse, so what can you expect really.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending