The Student Room Group

GCSE history or GCSE CS

I have interest in both ruled geography out bc how dull and boring it is I have no motivation for it even tho if history is harder rather have more interesting one but could also do cs my examboard for cs is OCR and tor history it is EDEXCEL and topics my school do is Nazi germany heard that’s common one American west Elizabethan and medicine c100
Reply 1
Original post by Brianstudy01
I have interest in both ruled geography out bc how dull and boring it is I have no motivation for it even tho if history is harder rather have more interesting one but could also do cs my examboard for cs is OCR and tor history it is EDEXCEL and topics my school do is Nazi germany heard that’s common one American west Elizabethan and medicine c100
If you are interested in both maybe do a personal pro and con list for both subject and decide from there? Or see which one you gravitate more too? It is quite early but what kind of career do you want in the future - that may help deciding whether cs or history is for you. I am not sure if your school does this but my school does - if you don't like a subject you can change - as long you aren't too far in the course - or even beforehand. So if you end up changing your mind you can pick the other one instead?

Hope this helps to give you some ideas of helping you pick xx

Quick Reply

Latest