The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
shah_khan
Hi there.. Could anyone please tell me about the double bed rooms in Tower B of Sentinel Towers? I mean I have been alloted an en-suite room but I found out on the accommodation website that it has a double bed. Is it for a single person or two people? Thanksss

Hey! I've also got a double bed in my room in Tower B, it doesn't mean you're going to share your room with someone else, don't worry!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 101
Soc&Theo
Coool :smile: On the 19th what about you? You excited about starting?

I'll be there on the 15th, to take part in the Welcome Week events (at least some), and to have time to settle in; as an international student I have more things to do before properly starting university. Of course I'm excited, and nervous, and a bit scared :smile:) Have you got a facebook account so I can add you?
maria_16
I'll be there on the 15th, to take part in the Welcome Week events (at least some), and to have time to settle in; as an international student I have more things to do before properly starting university. Of course I'm excited, and nervous, and a bit scared :smile:) Have you got a facebook account so I can add you?

Oh cool, you can help me learn my way then!! I've private messaged you with my Facebook. Talk to you there :smile:
hello :smile: I'm studying Politics and staying in Charles Morris Storm Jameson West! is anyone else doing either of those things?

Latest