The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

southpaw.24
Block E!

What day are you moving in? Are you waiting until Saturday or are you moving straight in on the 15th? Sorry to quote you all, but I hate the thought of turning up on the Wednesday to an empty halls...

Im waiting till saturday.

Join this http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634208274#!/group.php?gid=303660370251 theres a discusion for people going on wed
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
dukeofgrove
Join this http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634208274#!/group.php?gid=303660370251 theres a discusion for people going on wed

Thanks for the link!
Reply 22
Block K guys, I think it's one of the quiet blocks but I'm not too sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone though. It'll be nice to finally get membership for a gym, never lived close enough to bother at home. xD
Reply 23
Rairhorns
It'll be nice to finally get membership for a gym, never lived close enough to bother at home. xD

Same here lol
Reply 24
Although by the time i've walked from Block K to the gym I'll be knackered as it is...
Reply 25
Rairhorns
Although by the time i've walked from Block K to the gym I'll be knackered as it is...

Nah, its not that far :wink:
Reply 26
Yeah, I'm just being silly. Little bit anxious about moving in at the mo. Wishing I had a TV license, I'm going to miss Dave and Virgin 1 on freeview. xD
Reply 27
hi, i was in oxley in my 1st year and i've had a place secured there since june for my 4th year (prev housemate was on 3 yr degree). the gym was built after i left, so that's new to me, but looking forward to gettin back in the coach-house :smile:. I've seen a few residences through friends in the past 3 years, and none really appealed as much as oxley.
The tv signal was non-existant on ground floor block F for me, though other flats got freeview working. Leeds is now HD, but i doubt you'd get that through an indoor aerial. There's always freewire (iptv) and on demand.
... wonder if Matt's still barman...?
I'm moving in on wednesday and i'm also in block e southpaw :smile:
Reply 29
im in L and wont be there till sunday, hopin there'll still be some space in the kitchen...
I'm moving in Friday, I hope there'll be a handful of people in Oxley House! Guess we'll all meet each other at the oxley massive induction on the saturday afternoon lol
Reply 31
DominiqueHolmes
I'm moving in Friday, I hope there'll be a handful of people in Oxley House! Guess we'll all meet each other at the oxley massive induction on the saturday afternoon lol

I'm there already. There are a few here but I've only talked to one. I'm sure that as the days go by more and more will pile in. No doubt I'll see you on Friday (because I have nothing planned) or Saturday at the meeting.
Reply 32
DominiqueHolmes

There are a few that i meet last night and they seemed really nice.

Latest