The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hey there!

Yes I am! Well, the English with Drama course that is. Are you in the area already? I'm living in Leamington, have been for the past year and liking it a lot!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hey!!

Nice to meet you although I'm starting to wonder if there's actually anyone else doing Drama/English as you English/Drama lot seem to be cluttering everything up :tongue:

Yeah I'm a Coventry kid so I've moved back home, living in my parents spare room at the minute to save money but moving into Coventry city centre come September; I'm moving in right next to the bus station so my travelling will be nice and simple when it comes to getting into uni/placements :biggrin:

Leamington is loooovely, are you staying there during the course as well?
Heyhey!
Oh really? I'm sure I saw some Drama/Englishers at some point while I was wandering about the net, I'll point you to them if I find them again!

Yeah I moved to Leam just over a year ago after coming back from travels - my bf had got a job here so seemed like a good idea! Am really enjoying it, lovely town - not sure how it will be fixed for placements. Fingers crossed!

Have you done any prep work? Apparently book lists etc are being sent out soon - I think the Drama side will be interesting, I haven't done drama for years :smile:

Which interview date were you on - mine was Oct/Nov time - may have been the same one!
Reply 4
rebeccahutchinson
Heyhey!
Oh really? I'm sure I saw some Drama/Englishers at some point while I was wandering about the net, I'll point you to them if I find them again!

Yeah I moved to Leam just over a year ago after coming back from travels - my bf had got a job here so seemed like a good idea! Am really enjoying it, lovely town - not sure how it will be fixed for placements. Fingers crossed!

Have you done any prep work? Apparently book lists etc are being sent out soon - I think the Drama side will be interesting, I haven't done drama for years :smile:

Which interview date were you on - mine was Oct/Nov time - may have been the same one!

Hello!

I've just applied for PGCE and the English with Drama course at Warwick is my second choice. I'd be so grateful if you could give me some info...are you enjoying the course so far, would you recommend the uni and most importantly what was your interview like??

thanks!
I am considering doing this course next year (English with drama). I graduated from Warwick this summer and loved the Uni so much, I would definitely like to return there to do a PGCE if I decide to go ahead with it.

Does anyone know if you spend much/any time on the University campus or whether you are always elsewhere? Are you guys enjoying your PGCE course so far?

(edited 13 years ago)

Latest