The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

RogerEstIci
do things

thirdings.
Just had a couple games on firefight, did the smart thing at the start and hijacked the wraith and pretty much destroyed everyone.
Reply 582
King_Blumpkins
Exactly how do I go about gaining more credits? I've looked through the manual several times and it mentioned nothing about how to obtain them. Thanks in advance.

I focus on credits by doing the daily challenges and working towards commendations.

So for example right now i'm eight medals away from making a commendation silver, so tomorrow I'll do a game on invasion and sticky lots of people to get medals for the commendation = lots of credits. :smile:
kexy
I focus on credits by doing the daily challenges and working towards commendations.

So for example right now i'm eight medals away from making a commendation silver, so tomorrow I'll do a game on invasion and sticky lots of people to get medals for the commendation = lots of credits. :smile:

Thanks, and can you recommend what gear to spend my credits on? Xbox is upstairs so i'll make a note of it.
King_Blumpkins
Thanks, and can you recommend what gear to spend my credits on? Xbox is upstairs so i'll make a note of it.

The love hearts armour effect. All of the cool kids have that, and you don't want to be an exception!
Reply 585
Dinendal Leralonde
The love hearts armour effect. All of the cool kids have that, and you don't want to be an exception!

All the cool kids in the yards are saving up for Inclement Weather, bro. (Just kidding, I ain't).
Reach has the best campaign besides Halo 1 (The feeling of playing this series for the first time can't be replicated for me) and the best multi player (by far).
Reply 587
I want to play this game so ****ing bad.
I'm such an idiot, left my xbox home when I went to uni :frown:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/otto_faq/Group/Resources/FAQ.aspx?cid=548263

Also - Ranks, can't find a decent webpage that shows all the images properly, cached page was all I could find: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qV5gOEI-zZsJ:www.haloreachbeta.com/content/halo-reach-ranks+halo+reach+ranks&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

If that link doesn't work, Google "halo reach ranks" and cache the first result.

You can't get haunted until you have every other base helmet :frown:
Reply 589
Another amusing Easter Egg

Reply 590
Anybody flown a Pelican or a Phantom on New Alexandria yet? The controls are a bit dodgy, but they're really fun to fly around the city.
Reply 591
Original post by Epic Wyn
Anybody flown a Pelican or a Phantom on New Alexandria yet? The controls are a bit dodgy, but they're really fun to fly around the city. Oh btw I am a gay.

No.
Reply 592

:teeth:

I would have to be travelling when the new armor becomes available :frown:
Reply 594
Got bored o f Black Ops

Back on Reach.
Reply 595
Black Ops out, which means I'm back on Halo Reach and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
Reply 596
Halo: Combat Evolved was up for 400 MS Points a couple of days ago, I'm absolutely loving it!

Awesome walk down memory lane, Truth and Reconciliation :sogood:
Reply 597
Original post by Mo-Amin
Halo: Combat Evolved was up for 400 MS Points a couple of days ago, I'm absolutely loving it!

Awesome walk down memory lane, Truth and Reconciliation :sogood:

Which is the mission where you have to destroy the generators by walking into them? Probably my favourite mission in the game.
Reply 598
Original post by JonCha
Which is the mission where you have to destroy the generators by walking into them? Probably my favourite mission in the game.

I think it's Two Betrayals... Not sure though, s'been too long.
Reply 599
New maps are pretty fun.

Playlist updates too.

Co-Op campaign is now a part of the matchmaking playlist, which is kinda handy for those who don't have someone to try Co-Op with.

Had a quick go on Firefight Versus. Absolutely abused the two spartans and they quit out before the round even ended. I'm sure it'd be pretty fun if it wasn't one-sided.

Quick Reply

Latest