The Student Room Group

Geography Applicants for Entry 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard from KCL?

I am getting worried as i have not heard from either KCL or Nottingham and i applied in October and i already have AAB at A2 in Maths, Geog and History and an A in AS Biology
Reply 381
Original post by David_dafrica

I am getting worried as i have not heard from either KCL or Nottingham and i applied in October and i already have AAB at A2 in Maths, Geog and History and an A in AS Biology

i applied to both as well, but i have heard from nottingham.
i guess they've slowed down, they're usually quick, but there's no need to worry!
i've also heard KCL take ages, so we're both in for a wait with them...
Reply 382
Original post by David_dafrica

I got an offer from them yesterday, ABB. It'll probably be my firm!

And AAB from Nottingham as well.
Original post by magritte93
Anyone heard from LSE for Geography?

I haven't but i really hope that i do soon. I know of one person who has heard so far and that was a rejection. I'm applying for the BA and BSC geog with economics at LSE, so i hope that i get either one. Although, i have never done economics before it says on the website it is like an introduction, (basically from what it says on website sounds better for employers than difficulty, but i might be wrong)

You?
Reply 384
Well I definetly know that Bristol are sending out rejections :frown:

only KCL left now
Reply 385
Original post by LauraBritton
Anyone else got an offer for Bsc at Durham :smile: ??

Yep - St Johns College! and yourself? Congrats btw :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by Lexxi_13
Where have you applied?

Good choices :smile: I think that that is what I am going to do too! I realise that you have probably already posted this somewhere but which colleges are your offers from for both Cam and Durham? and CONGRATULATIONS :smile:
Reply 387
Anyone here for Cambridge geography at Girton college? xxx
Reply 388
Original post by rbecky004
Good choices :smile: I think that that is what I am going to do too! I realise that you have probably already posted this somewhere but which colleges are your offers from for both Cam and Durham? and CONGRATULATIONS :smile:

Haha snapp. At Cambridge St Catharine's & at Durham University College/Castle. What about you?
Is that King's as in KCL or Cambridge?

What was your offer? Congrats!!
Original post by 93MegS
meeeee :smile: so so happy. is it your firm?
what college?

St mary's but i'm kinda a bit nervous about the whole room sharing thing :s-smilie: What about you??
Original post by rbecky004
Yep - St Johns College! and yourself? Congrats btw :smile:

Thanks! Is Durham your first choice??
Haha cool! Yeah i also got an offer yesterday! What are you predicted?

Where do people think is more highly respected to study Geography KCL, Nottingham or UCL?
UCL obviously? surprised you even need to ask
Reply 394
how about between KCL and Nottingham?
Reply 395
I want to ask what did you get for your AS grades?
and when did you send off ucas?

sorry if I sounded a bit desperate, but I have applied to KCL and still have no reply : (
Reply 396
what's your reasoning for that?
I think KCL is more prestigious, but for geography specifically, isn't Nottingham a better uni for it?
Also, I think it's easier to get into KCL for geog
Reply 397
that says entry standards are lower for kings for geography :P
and also i would argue that kings are very slow with their replies, which is maybe why you only know 1 person with an offer
thank you for the info though! :biggrin:
Reply 398
I'm so confused! Exeter offered me ABB! I was so certain that they were going to offer me AAB.
Original post by Bambi111

Original post by Bambi111
I'm so confused! Exeter offered me ABB! I was so certain that they were going to offer me AAB.

Was that Cornwall or the main campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending