University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
cockpit has rock/emo/whatever nights and has some decent bands on at times
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yeah, just check what's on at the cockpit. It's right next to the station - underneath the railway bridge actually.
Reply 3
There's Cockpit and Subculture. There was a place called Rio's as well but that closed down recently.
Reply 4
MarknSpark
There's Cockpit and Subculture. There was a place called Rio's as well but that closed down recently.

Hasn't Subculture closed as well?
Reply 5
Organ
Hasn't Subculture closed as well?

Just had a look, you're right, it has apparently closed. Ah well.
Looks like the Rock Society's going to be the best bet then..or we can scout around when we get there.
Reply 7
MarknSpark

I'm pretty sure Rio's s just closed to be refurbished. Cockpit has a clubnight every saturday, never been to subculture, and there used to be a club called The Wendy House that played goth/industrial but I'm not too sure if that's still open. And if you're looking for a pub rather than a clubnight there's DryDock which is pretty mint :smile:
Reply 8
tilda-jane
I'm pretty sure Rio's s just closed to be refurbished. Cockpit has a clubnight every saturday, never been to subculture, and there used to be a club called The Wendy House that played goth/industrial but I'm not too sure if that's still open. And if you're looking for a pub rather than a clubnight there's DryDock which is pretty mint :smile:

This is true, don't think I know anyone in Leeds that dislikes Dry Dock!

Latest