The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah these responses haven't helped with my compulsion hehe.
Those of you who have had offers already - where from and for what subject?
Reply 21
Only a few people I know have had offers already =[
I'm checking track a ridiculous number of times per day, it HAS to stop :P

Hey, anybody who's received offers, you know on your Track home page where it has said "your application has been sent for consideration", does that change after receiving an offer?
(edited 13 years ago)
Argh im gonna die with the wait till march =(
I did until I got my first offer, but the other unis i've applied to wont be replying until after January, so I don't bother checking any more.
Mo-Amin
Only a few people I know have had offers already =[
I'm checking track a ridiculous number of times per day, it HAS to stop :P

Hey, anybody who's received offers, you know on your Track home page where it has said "your application has been sent for consideration", does that change after receiving an offer?

No, it doesn't change.
lizlaz350
I keep checking it too, I got my first offer after 6 days, so I now expect the other universities to be equally as quick.
Someone got an offer after one day on here, so it's possible xD

Ditto! I got an offer from Glasgow 6 days after my UCAS went, and now I keep checking track, wondering why York and Warwick aren't as fast XD
still havn't sent of my personal statement :s
Elenathion
Yeah these responses haven't helped with my compulsion hehe.
Those of you who have had offers already - where from and for what subject?

Glasgow for theoretical physics :biggrin: it's my fifth choice, but I'm still delighted XD whereabouts have you applied?
Laroch
I got my email about Glasgows offer at 11.15 at night... :s-smilie:

Yeah, me too! I was sort of wondering why the Glasgow physics tutors were up at half eleven...
Reply 29
Ha, I was like that at this point last year! I think it may still be in my lists of interests on here actually :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
helenamm92
Ditto! I got an offer from Glasgow 6 days after my UCAS went, and now I keep checking track, wondering why York and Warwick aren't as fast XD

Congratulations on your offer :smile:

Haha, it's funny being so impatient about it. I know the other universities are allowed to wait for ages until they give offers but I just expect them now I've got the first one.
I already have an offer from southampton :smile:
Reply 32
helenamm92
Glasgow for theoretical physics :biggrin: it's my fifth choice, but I'm still delighted XD whereabouts have you applied?

Congratulations on your offer =O)
I've applied to Cardiff, Swansea and Glamorgan for Law and Law/Politics.
Benammieh
Grrr The wait is killng mee!

I know - I keep checking apply to see if it has been approved (I know it is the weekend, but...) - still nothing!!!!
Reply 34
Antifazian
No, it doesn't change.

Cheers - Hmm I guess that keeps the suspense up and running when checking the page ahaha.
(edited 13 years ago)
laurenl93
My friend has 3 offers for geography after like 3 days :/
My other friend also applying for geography has two :O

I'm expecting to wait a-g-e-s

What unis did your friends get offers from? I'm applying for geography :smile:
I'm checking obsessively too, and I only sent mine off last week. xD

Just out of interest, is Google Chrome telling anyone else that Track is unsafe?
stuck4aname
I'm checking obsessively too, and I only sent mine off last week. xD

Just out of interest, is Google Chrome telling anyone else that Track is unsafe?

Haha it is unsafe, causes ridiculously high levels of anxiety. :p:

Google Chrome isn't telling me so though, no.
Reply 38
A lot of people are like that at first, then you realise that you get emailed when the offer comes through and you don't bother even logging on to track. :smile:
redpanda41
What unis did your friends get offers from? I'm applying for geography :smile:

manchester, leeds & sheffield :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending