The Student Room Group

Brown asians (Indians etc) and black men in clubs....

Scroll to see replies

The politically correct term for 'brown people' is South Asian. You can't be certain that all of them are Indian. And generalisations are not clever.
Reply 41
Original post by Astra_K
Its Birmingham, what do you expect?
Go to leicester and you wont be dissapointed.

Leicester? Have you gone stark, raving mad!?
Reply 42
Haters Gon' Hate :sexface:
Reply 43
Original post by Hooj
Leicester? Have you gone stark, raving mad!?

Well yer there are fights and what not, as with anywhere in this god awful country. But at least there isnt racial discrimination. I rarely see asians in Leicester clubbing, they seem to scared.
Reply 44
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
oh, this will certainly end well.

Hahahaha, read my mind.
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
Right, I'm a 19 year old white male and went clubbing last night in Birmingham. When I got there, there were loads of whites, black and brown people so I thought cool, everyone's mixing. When it came to the dancefloor and griding with girls though, only the coloured people (brown and black people) danced like mad and grinded with girls. The white guys just started sitting down and drinking, as if to let the other guys dance. Not one white person!!!!! The coloured people seemed more out going, loud, better dancers and basically pulled nearly all the fit girls.

Then when everyone starte leavign the club, all the nice looking girls were leaving with the asians and blacks to go to their apartments. I mean me and my mates (Also white) left with no girls.:mad:

is it in the coloured peoples genes to be more confident or something because it sure looks like it when I've been clubbing.

Also, these Indians and blacks were those rudeboi types of people and were drinking a lot more and actually like ****ing animals in and out of the club!!

Explain??

Boo hoo?!

Don't hate because you got no swagger, bigot.
Reply 46
Why were you just sitting back and chilling, bro?

Represent your white folk.
Original post by childofthe90s
To be fair, Birmingham is quite an urban city.

It sure is.
Reply 48
Original post by Hanz_a93
pakistan zindabad ftw :wink:

:five: You know (:
Reply 49
Original post by King-Panther
Birmingham is a Pakistani area, not Indian. Also, you're not white, you're PINK!

except most muslims dont go clubbing fool

and Just as TSR does not represent Public opinion, Night Clubs do not represent the Demographic of the City

and Birmingham is still a White Majority City

the OP is being racist full stop
Original post by Astra_K
Well yer there are fights and what not, as with anywhere in this god awful country. But at least there isnt racial discrimination. I rarely see asians in Leicester clubbing, they seem to scared.

have you never been out in Leicester or something :confused: Maybe on the indie nights and a few others there wouldn't be any Asians, but any kind of urban night or actually there's loads of Indian music nights in places like liquid and zanzi before it shut, so I really don't know what your talking about.
Asian rudebois (Indians in particular of course) do drink a lot but they try too hard with girls, they fail. Black guys naturally likem to grind with girls anyway lol. I would say sometimes "coloured people" are too "on it," which can actually repel a girl sometimes.
Reply 52
You sound like one of the guys out of superbad.
Reply 53
Original post by SayNoMore
:five: You know (:

yhyh u geh me :wink: saynomore
Reply 54
Original post by anonstudent1
have you never been out in Leicester or something :confused: Maybe on the indie nights and a few others there wouldn't be any Asians, but any kind of urban night or actually there's loads of Indian music nights in places like liquid and zanzi before it shut, so I really don't know what your talking about.

I regularly go Liquid and its largely populated by white people.
Reply 55
Original post by Hanz_a93
yhyh u geh me :wink: saynomore

i see what you did there :u:
Maybe next time you should go up and dance? May help, you know, instead of sitting there watching other guys pull.
Original post by Astra_K
I regularly go Liquid and its largely populated by white people.

plz go on a thursday :wink:
Reply 58
Man up rude boi before we steal all your gyaldem mwahahah.
I jest but seriously, man UP!
Reply 59
your thread reveals pure arrogance.

go grow some balls and make sure next time you are brave and confident enough to get laid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending