The Student Room Group

Race attack on grieving white family

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Palingenesis
Disgusting.If the victim had been black or asian the uproar would be deafening.

Ethnic conflict will always occur in a multi-ethnic society- there is plenty more of this to come.

No. Blacks and Asians get racially abused all the time and nobody bats an eyelid.
Reply 81
Original post by Broderss
Yeah I watched that video last night. Was pretty good.

rofl I took me awhile to understand what you mean
Reply 82
So a white person gets racially abused and it's on the news. You guys don't realise how much racial abuse a black, asian or even European (who some don't classify as white for some reason) people get.
Reply 83
No-one should judge anyone else by their race on the basis that no race is better than any other. And if you're going to start jumping up and down about racist attacks it shouldn't just be when you're own race has been subject to one. Just saying...
Reply 84
Original post by Palingenesis
Disgusting.If the victim had been black or asian the uproar would be deafening.

Ethnic conflict will always occur in a multi-ethnic society- there is plenty more of this to come.

what are you basing your assumption on?
on your last point, there will only be plenty more of it to come as long as there are narrow minded morons such as yourself.
Wow, I didn't know this topic would be so inflammatory.

Original post by kttt101
agreed, guaranteed that the same thing happens just as much to minorities because of xenophobic *******s like the OP

Please don't attempt to lump Islamoscepticism with racism. I have nothing against any race.

Talk about double standards, a disturbing amount of people in this thread are dismissive of anti-white racism, political correctness demands it. Only minorities can be discriminated against, obviously.
Doesn't it occur to these idiots that permissiveness towards this type of attack will only cause more racial tensions? We should treat all incidents of racism equally, it should be unacceptable target whites just as much as it is not acceptable to target ethnic minorities.

Instead many peoples' attitude in this thread is that whites deserve it. Well **** you.

I'm glad that the more sensible posters have condemned this sort of attack.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
Sure, I'll keep an eye out in case I get called a white slag.

Since you insist on being obtuse...

Watch you don't get racially discriminated against, abused or attacked.
Reply 87
Original post by Ray Barone

Original post by Ray Barone
typical ****ing asian lads, they only act hard when theres at least 20 of em, ****ing pussyoles picking on a woman and her daughter, every single 1 of those lads should get left in a BNP pub on friday night, see how ****ing brave they are then, or maybe we should blow the ****ers up as they seem to enjoy that!

Yes, because the BNP are certainly brave. We clearly saw that when they were in Birmingham and actually all had to hide in a pub because they were scared of getting the **** kicked out of them. The BNP and the guys who did this actually have a lot in common. Should leave them all in a room and let them kill eachother.
Reply 88
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
Wow, I didn't know this topic would be so inflammatory.

Please don't attempt to lump Islamoscepticism with racism. I have nothing against any race.

Talk about double standards, a disturbing amount of people in this thread are dismissive of anti-white racism, political correctness demands it. Only minorities can be discriminated against, obviously.
Doesn't it occur to these idiots that permissiveness towards this type of attack will only cause more racial tensions? We should treat all incidents of racism equally, it should be unacceptable target whites just as much as it is not acceptable to target ethnic minorities.

Instead many peoples' attitude in this thread is that whites deserve it. Well **** you.

I'm glad that the more sensible posters have condemned this sort of attack.

"islamoscepticism" is just a convoluted shield which idiots like you can hide behind to justify your prejudices against anyone who is muslim.

not dismissing anti white-racism is one thing, using it to incite racial hatred, which is clearly the agenda for starting your thread is completely different.
Original post by kttt101
"islamoscepticism" is just a convoluted shield which idiots like you can hide behind to justify your prejudices against anyone who is muslim.

not dismissing anti white-racism is one thing, using it to incite racial hatred, which is clearly the agenda for starting your thread is completely different.

Look, I recognise Muslims as human beings too, it's the spread of Islam I have a problem with. We are caught in the midst of a new wave of Islamic conquest, and Islam is expanding its borders massively where it can by armed Jihad. It's most obvious in Somalia at the moment, the Islamisation of Europe is more subtle but no less disturbing.

Don't misinterpret this thread, my friend. It is not an attempt to incite racial hatred whatsoever. To the contrary, it's showing that double standards exist, and many of the people who think this is acceptable are themselves guilty white liberals.
Reply 90
Look, I recognise Muslims as human beings too, it's the spread of Islam I have a problem with. We are caught in the midst of a new wave of Islamic conquest, and Islam is expanding its borders massively where it can by armed Jihad. It's most obvious in Somalia at the moment, the Islamisation of Europe is more subtle but no less disturbing.

Don't misinterpret this thread, my friend. It is not an attempt to incite racial hatred whatsoever. To the contrary, it's showing that double standards exist, and many of the people who think this is acceptable are themselves guilty white liberals.

muslims being human beings is not a ''concept'' which is open to interpretation, saying that you recognise that they are is beyond any intelligent point.

the spread of islam in europe is attributed for the most part to globalisation/immigration etc etc, you make it sound as if there is some global islamic conspiracy threatening to take over the world! whilst i agree, the islamist involvement in somalia is aggressive (and arguably morally wrong), in the context of that is occurring there, aggression is almost an necessity, you're reducing the situation there to suit your argument and discounting the violence done by the other groups which are involved there. Furthermore, those circumstances are completely different from what's occurring in the UK and linking it to what you perceive to be happening here is a completely invalid point.

i don't see what double standard you're trying to propose here, neither the media nor liberals would condone racism against any person regardless of their colour/ethinicity or whatever else.
Reply 91
http://www.thepressnews.co.uk/NewsDetails.asp?id=5547

In before "no such thing as anti-white racism".

Absolutely disgusting. Racism is foul, whatever race it's coming from.

NB: It annoys me when people say you can't be racist to white people. :mad:
Reply 92
Original post by .Ali.

Same. I once listened to a guy go on about how racist some white people are to him, then he started to speak about himself being racist to white people. I pointed this out and he just couldn't see the connection of how he was exactly the same as those racists. He was like, "It's different because I'm black. So how am I racist?"! =\ Some people's 'logic' is beyond me.
Reply 93
Original post by Jazmine
Same. I once listened to a guy go on about how racist some white people are to him, then he started to speak about himself being racist to white people. I pointed this out and he just couldn't see the connection of how he was exactly the same as those racists. He was like, "It's different because I'm black. So how am I racist?"! =\ Some people's 'logic' is beyond me.

Exactly. I got bullied for being half Irish when I was like 12 (some guy repeatedly called me a terrorist and said my family were in the IRA, that i was a threat to national security, etc.), and when I complained, I got told "It's not racist because you're white". Needless to say, I was not pleased. However, I bet if the same comments were said to a Muslim, everyone would be in uproar. It's wrong to say it to either, I don't get why some people don't get that.
Reply 94
Original post by Sushidelight
I came to the West because the West occupied my country... :wink:
Two wrongs don't make a right! :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by .Ali.
Absolutely disgusting. Racism is foul, whatever race it's coming from.

Ive never met anybody that has said that and i doubt many people have Most people are intelligent to understand what racism is.
Reply 96
Original post by JayAyy
So a white person gets racially abused and it's on the news. You guys don't realise how much racial abuse a black, asian or even European (who some don't classify as white for some reason) people get.

context? 20 kids harass and intimidate a mother and her daughter at a cementry. A cememntry should be a safe place were people shouldn't feel threatened. It is extremly odvious that these two people did not provoke nor where insulting the yobs but where still attacked.
Original post by killer whale
Since you insist on being obtuse...

Watch you don't get racially discriminated against, abused or attacked.

Obtuse? Moi?

How very dare you.
I have actually been racially abused in the past, but it's all water off a ducks back to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending