Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Jimmocrates
woteva thay asc, maik shure u akchooally yoose inglish

hahaha
Reply 41
hehe!
Reply 42
well my experience in Bath and Manchester more or less is similar apart from in Manchester while i was being interviewed, there was no other person taking notes on me.

I wish all people who applied to Manchester this year luck. Apparently they are more strict on the admission policy this year.
Reply 43
[QUOTE="Jimmocrates"]woteva thay asc, maik shure u akchooally yoose inglish[/QUOTE

hahahah ur funny..its called short hand mayb i cnt b asked to wright full sentences woteva man
short hand on a mobile maybe. on a computer with a keyboard, its more commonly known as being lazy.
I don't mean to be arsey, so i'll be polite now. please type properly cos its just annoying. i'm not the only person who finds it annoying.
thanks for the advice.
Reply 46
what if you cant answer no nothing is it possible to get an offer
Reply 47
lulu_laz
what if you cant answer no nothing is it possible to get an offer

yea i did in cardiff..just say u dont know but perhaps u no somethng to do with it? as in dont make anything up..do nott and dont act clever as in if they say how does methadone work..and u dont no..say im not sure but its used for drug addicts so it must work in a similar way etc..i did that and he liked it.

:smile:
Reply 48
hey people, any advice on the LSOP interview?

Very nervous :frown::frown:
Reply 49
Original post by Hasnatium

hey people, any advice on the LSOP interview?

Very nervous :frown::frown:

wen is ur interview on lsop? mine is on the 28th of march!
Reply 50
Original post by Rup
wen is ur interview on lsop? mine is on the 28th of march!

Same day as yours :smile:
I'm very nervous!!
What prep are you doing, if any?
Reply 51
well jus some basics really...somefing like why pharmacy? why lsop? about placements? mite as well look at drug administration and some drugs we encounter mostly on day to day basis and looking at their functions!
Reply 52
Original post by Rup
well jus some basics really...somefing like why pharmacy? why lsop? about placements? mite as well look at drug administration and some drugs we encounter mostly on day to day basis and looking at their functions!

good idea :smile:
good luck! Probably see you there?
Reply 53

good idea :smile:
good luck! Probably see you there?

i will see you there...lsop said they must have us registered by 1.20 pm......so yea..gd luck to both of us...wats ur real name btw?
Reply 54
Original post by Rup
i will see you there...lsop said they must have us registered by 1.20 pm......so yea..gd luck to both of us...wats ur real name btw?

ok see you there at 1?
my name is Hasnat
what is yours?
Reply 55

ok see you there at 1?
my name is Hasnat
what is yours?

yh i will probably c u @ 1
my name is Bikash......
r u prepared? i m not...will be preparing tonight...haha
Reply 56
Original post by Rup
yh i will probably c u @ 1
my name is Bikash......
r u prepared? i m not...will be preparing tonight...haha

haha no i haven't prepared at all
will start now :cool:
Reply 57

haha no i haven't prepared at all
will start now :cool:

hey how was the interview? by any means were u the person at group D with black coat on??? i think i might i have seen u jus before ur name was called to the interview!
Reply 58
Original post by Rup
hey how was the interview? by any means were u the person at group D with black coat on??? i think i might i have seen u jus before ur name was called to the interview!

Hey, yes that was me! Interview wasn't too bad, quite relaxed! how was yours?
yeah thats me :smile:
who are you? lol
Reply 59
ive got an interview at nottingham guys what kind of ques do they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending