The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahjan
Finally someone local on here! I know loadsa people from Southall. What school do you go to? Villiers...Featherstone...Dormers Wells? :smile:
& No one special in my school, just some girl in sixth form called Joelle Moses, got onto X Factor auditions
Also a boy in my year got spotted by a football scout and he's moving to America...might go far. Not sure

I go Villiers, where do you go ?
Original post by Sangha236
Which school was that?

We had Jermaine Beckford of Everton F.C and Paul Merson (former Arsenal player) go to ours (Greenford High School).

Jay Sean went Villiers High School
Bruce Forsyth went to mine lol
Reply 203
I'm at college now, but there were a few famous people who went to my secondary school.
-Chris Read (ex England Cricketer)
-Patrick Moore's co host on The Sky at Night
-Mike Sangster (tennis player from the 60s)
Reply 204
No one of any note at all. Give it a few years though, and there'll be me.
Justin Lee Colin's son comes to my school. And also Carol Vorderman is going to send her son here too.
Lydia Waters from some soap on TV.

Vey quiet and shy and eager!
Enoch Powell, Bill Oddie, Mr Hudson...
:smile:
Original post by Novis
Jay Sean went Villiers High School

Kwame Kwei Armah (yes I looked up the spelling), went to Tudor primary school, my nan was his dinner lady. Think he was in Holby City etc. Lots of famous people from Southall.

My mum also went to Villiers but she isn't famous...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 209
Urm one half of groove armarda and some one from G4!

Also Charlie from Busted went to my cousins school, which was much more exciting for me :biggrin:
Reply 210
Kate Moss.

:yeah:
Reply 211
Tom Aggar (paralympic gold medallist), Beardyman, a lot of government types, some broadcasters/journalists and a couple of university chancellors.

(edited 13 years ago)
Gary Windass from Corrie came to my College!!!!
Sebastian Coe, and Richard McCourt (Dick from Dick and Dom...yeeeeah.) came to my school.
dawn french went to mine(:
Lee Evans
Allan Little, BBC correspondent.
No celebrities from my school, mostly a bunch of academics, the most famous of which is:
John Harvard - founder of Harvard University
William Van Mildert - founder of Durham University
Reply 218
Ravi Bopara
Reply 219
Nick Montgomery, midfielder for Sheffield United.
:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending