The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Car in for MOT...this is going to be expensive.
On the other hand, I've got all day for games. No work tonight so no need for my afternoon nap
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The real reason is you want to sound intimidating on Black Ops multiplayer. :pierre:

Lol xD I don't play Black Ops, I fail at COD :/
Got a 2:1. Bit disappointed it's not a first but considering how much work I've done (i.e. none) I can't complain.
Original post by Brotherhood
Got a 2:1. Bit disappointed it's not a first but considering how much work I've done (i.e. none) I can't complain.

Unlucky son, not much difference between a first and 2.1 anyway..
Reply 1985
Cant wait to get back onto PS3 tommorow as it is my last exam!!! :smile: Any one else in the same position as me buzzing until they get back onto ps3??
Original post by Pavsingh
Cant wait to get back onto PS3 tommorow as it is my last exam!!! :smile: Any one else in the same position as me buzzing until they get back onto ps3??

O kidhaaa senghh, my exams were over time back. Good luck.
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Spike, that site looks abit dodgy to me.

Lol what? Gizmodo is one of the top tech/gadget sites.
Reply 1990

Congrats, and yeah once you get a job not many people will care whether you have a 2:1 or a first tbh...
Original post by spikeymike
Lol what? Gizmodo is one of the top tech/gadget sites.

Luckily my info hasn't been released.
Reply 1992

Congrats!
My cousin used to work at Deloitte and she said most firms don't differentiate between a 2:1 and a first. That will get you an interview and the rest is what you do in the interview. But you already have a job so even better :smile:
Original post by kuks
Congrats!
My cousin used to work at Deloitte and she said most firms don't differentiate between a 2:1 and a first. That will get you an interview and the rest is what you do in the interview. But you already have a job so even better :smile:

Scouser, I would be over the moon with a 2:2.
Reply 1994
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Scouser, I would be over the moon with a 2:2.

I wouldn't. 2:1 or first for me.
Original post by kuks
I wouldn't. 2:1 or first for me.

I'm more into going out finding myself a model and waking up the next morning with amnesia. as long as I pass my degree.. it all good.
Reply 1997
Anyone use folding@home or Life with PlayStation as its now called?

Also just finished Infamous 2. I've done both endings. Anyone on here completed it? Which ending did you prefer?
Reply 1998
2000 posts :colone: One fifth of the way to Soc V :awesome:

Roll on 4pm tomorrow when my last report is done and I can play COD again!!
Reply 1999
There is going to be another map pack at the end of June...

For Black Ops: If anyone still plays it :L

EDIT: 2k?!?!?!? OMG
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest