The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhr90
This is going to be either epic or a bit of a let down I think. Fingers crossed better than Bl'ops though!!

Happy birthday!

Exams are now finished for me, I have a few days off before my field trip. Time for some COD :colone:

Original post by badger-man
:woo: Happy Birthday! :woo:

I really shouldn't be getting excited by this but I am :colondollar:
I'm still probably going to get BF3 instead though.

Original post by kuks
Happy Birthday! :party:

Original post by spikeymike
Happy Birthday. :smile:

thnx :tongue:
Original post by jermaindefoe

And seeing as I've just got back in, add a :birthday: from me! :biggrin:

Original post by Illusionary
And seeing as I've just got back in, add a :birthday: from me! :biggrin:

thnx :tongue: any news on new phone?

thnx :tongue: any news on new phone?

What, like both orders being cancelled? :rolleyes:

Back to the original plan - reordered the Desire S on the £21.50/month tariff, but they're now offering it with nine months' cashback rather than five plus I remembered Quidco this time, so it's not all bad! There's a pretty good deal on the Galaxy SII (works out just shy of an effective £20/month), but I can't really justify the extra £150 over the Desire S.

:bl: :beer: Happy birthday. :bl: :beer:

Shame about the phone offers for all of us though. Got my hopes up well high.

I'm gonna stick with my current phone atm but if the desire S ever comes up again at £15 a month or less with nothing upfront give me a shout...
Original post by MHorman

Original post by MHorman

Shame about the phone offers for all of us though. Got my hopes up well high.

I'm gonna stick with my current phone atm but if the desire S ever comes up again at £15 a month or less with nothing upfront give me a shout...

Would you consider using a redemption offer?

im going for the htc sensation still :sexface:

just wish it would hurry up and stop being vodaphone exclisive
Original post by MHorman

thnx m8
Would you consider using a redemption offer?

Tbh i have no idea what one even is. Guessing i'd have to pay money and then redeem it back at a later date.

If it's easy enough to do and saves me a fair amount then yea, i'll do it...
Original post by MHorman

Original post by MHorman
Tbh i have no idea what one even is. Guessing i'd have to pay money and then redeem it back at a later date.

If it's easy enough to do and saves me a fair amount then yea, i'll do it...

If you can bear to go back to Dialaphone, I'm getting this (top of the list, hopefully): http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw2/phone/HTC_Desire_S/

(£21.50 * 24) - £193.50 = £322.50, i.e. £13.44/month over the 24 months. You need to be careful to follow the cashback conditions precisely, though (involving sending in copies of bills within specified time windows).
If you can bear to go back to Dialaphone, I'm getting this (top of the list, hopefully): http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/aw2/phone/HTC_Desire_S/

(£21.50 * 24) - £193.50 = £322.50, i.e. £13.44/month over the 24 months. You need to be careful to follow the cashback conditions precisely, though (involving sending in copies of bills within specified time windows).

Interesting....

For 9 months of your contract line rental is FREE! (Thereafter £21.50 per month). That's a saving of £193.50!

Your £193.50 saving is available by redemption in 5 stages: £38.70 at month 6, £38.70 at month 10, £38.70 at month 15, £38.70 at month 20, £38.70 at month 24

Payment by direct debit is mandatory.

From the website...

How do i go about doing these cashback things then? Do i just ring them up on the exact day to claim the money? You say send in copies of the bills but surely it would be done online anyway? Papreless billing or not?

Tempted because that would effectively be cheaper than what i'm paying now in the longterm...

Also, i feel i should add something PS3 related in but i think we're long past that by now...
Original post by MHorman

Original post by MHorman
Interesting....

From the website...

How do i go about doing these cashback things then? Do i just ring them up on the exact day to claim the money? You say send in copies of the bills but surely it would be done online anyway? Papreless billing or not?

Tempted because that would effectively be cheaper than what i'm paying now in the longterm...

Also, i feel i should add something PS3 related in but i think we're long past that by now...

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/help.aspx#Questions about Redemptions and Cashback
Paperless (online) billed customers

If you do not receive a paper bill for your mobile account the following is required for your redemption claim to be successful.

Printed bills from online account sections are fine as are screenshots of online accounts.

Token PS3 comment: I was really hoping that the store would be back today. :frown:
Reply 391
Happy birthday :biggrin:

Allow you not being on though :colonhash:
Reply 392
Original post by bigmo7
Happy birthday :biggrin:

Allow you not being on though :colonhash:

:pierre:
Reply 393
Reply 394
Original post by bigmo7
:angelblush:

PSN was down for maintenance till 12 IIRC

augustwestie
x

Sorry...I was really tired so I signed out as well...
Original post by kuks

Sorry...I was really tired so I signed out as well...

No worries, my internet disconnected.
Reply 396
Original post by kuks

Ohhhhh. Was wondering why there was no-one on!
Original post by bigmo7

we were avoiding you :tongue:

can you get tobes to sort his sodding router out ffs :whip: lol
Original post by bigmo7

You lost your friends because you they never got their Desire S. :colonhash:
Original post by spikeymike
You lost your friends because you they never got their Desire S. :colonhash:

:rofl:

Latest