The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by AugustWestie
You on tonight?

Yep in 15 minutes...just going for a quick shower :smile:

Original post by spikeymike
:fyi: That is the expected release date.

I knew that without having to look it up :eek: I really should be Sony's marketing guy :biggrin:
Original post by kuks
Yep in 15 minutes...just going for a quick shower :smile:

I knew that without having to look it up :eek: I really should be Sony's marketing guy :biggrin:

Want a Fifa game today?
illusionary

MHorman

Got your phones yet? I'm veerrrry tempted just now...

I told you that I did yesterday :p: Get one :yep:

MHorman ordered his the day after me and had it delivered to another address, to be forwarded on.
Original post by Illusionary
I told you that I did yesterday :p: Get one :yep:

MHorman ordered his the day after me and had it delivered to another address, to be forwarded on.

:colonhash:

Hows the phone? :teeth: Should I order now? Dunno, if they'd process it until Monday anyway?

:colonhash:

Hows the phone? :teeth: Should I order now? Dunno, if they'd process it until Monday anyway?

Monday's a bank holiday, so I'd guess if you ordered now it would be despatched Tuesday afternoon. I love the phone and it's a *huge* step up from my old one. I have a bit of a project for the long weekend now, to explore what I can do with it...
(edited 12 years ago)

Illusionary already answered for me but mine SHOULD be arriving tomorrow and i have not much else on all sunday/monday so will be using it a lot...

Will report back with feedback if you remind me...:smile:
Just got Black Ops and Crysis 2.
Original post by MHorman
Illusionary already answered for me but mine SHOULD be arriving tomorrow and i have not much else on all sunday/monday so will be using it a lot...

Will report back with feedback if you remind me...:smile:

Congrats on the mod job. :smile:

bigmo7
x

i fell asleep with the controller in my hand on the lobby page for cod 4 - i had a few to beers and was shattered from work :colondollar:
Original post by jermaindefoe
i fell asleep with the controller in my hand on the lobby page for cod 4 - i had a few to beers and was shattered from work :colondollar:

:rofl:
Original post by Illusionary

Original post by MHorman

Any of you guys going to be porting your numbers? If so, have you seen how it affects your redemption?

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/help.aspx#Questions%20about%20Redemptions%20and%20Cashback

I ask, because I wonder if your first phone bill will show your new number (assuming you update your account details)? It should be aright, so no problems in claiming if it all goes to plan really.

Do you know if you can go from O2 PAYG to O2 PAYM ? :holmes:

Edit:
I keep forgetting I still have £16 on my current phone. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Any of you guys going to be porting your numbers? If so, have you seen how it affects your redemption?

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/help.aspx#Questions%20about%20Redemptions%20and%20Cashback

I ask, because I wonder if your first phone bill will show your new number (assuming you update your account details)? It should be aright, so no problems in claiming if it all goes to plan really.

Do you know if you can go from O2 PAYG to O2 PAYM ? :holmes:

Edit:
I keep forgetting I still have £16 on my current phone. :colonhash:

I am going to port my number because it's awesome...

It says i have to just update my number in their details i think...

Mine should be here around now i just went to check and my "24 hour porter" that takes all deliveries was nowhere to be seen... Will go back in an hour and try again...
AugustWestie

I see why you think Brotherhood MP is slow to level up. :sigh:

I've found Manhunt to be faster than Wanted for levelling. Playing Wanted I went from level 13 to level 15 in a day and playing Manhunt I went from 15 to 20 in around the same time. It's more enjoyable too for me. It's just annoying when team mates steal your kills. :tongue: Especially when you're sneaking up on someone and you're about to get a 400 point kill then they sprint past you, alerting the target and get a 100 point kill.

It gets easier too. I'm level 20 now and I've unlocked some of the better abilities. As soon as you unlock Smoke Bomb put it on your class because it is probably the best ability in the game. :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

whats happened to your avatar?
Original post by AugustWestie
I've found Manhunt to be faster than Wanted for levelling. Playing Wanted I went from level 13 to level 15 in a day and playing Manhunt I went from 15 to 20 in around the same time. It's more enjoyable too for me. It's just annoying when team mates steal your kills. :tongue: Especially when you're sneaking up on someone and you're about to get a 400 point kill then they sprint past you, alerting the target and get a 100 point kill.

It gets easier too. I'm level 20 now and I've unlocked some of the better abilities. As soon as you unlock Smoke Bomb put it on your class because it is probably the best ability in the game. :tongue:

Oh you are getting platinum. :colonhash:

whats happened to your avatar?

What do you mean? It's fine?

Oh you are getting platinum. :colonhash:

What do you mean? It's fine?
ahhh i can see everyone elses but your has appeared broken for the last few days for me
My phone arrived. :biggrin:

Not actually done anything to it yet as letting it charge up for a while and watching F1 coverage anyway...
Reply 599

we thought as much lol :p:

Latest