The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spikeymike
I went good first, don't think it makes a difference. Yeah I got the Jabra BT2070, not tried chatting on it yet.

What path did you take first?

I took the good path first. It's made slightly easier I think because you don't get citizens throwing rocks at you and stuff. You are rewarded slightly more in the evil playthrough though. :colone:

By the way, in hard mode you get less exp for everything so if you're going for all the trophies, as soon as you beat the game change the difficult to easy, otherwise it'll take you a bit longer to buy all of the abilities.
Original post by AugustWestie
I took the good path first. It's made slightly easier I think because you don't get citizens throwing rocks at you and stuff. You are rewarded slightly more in the evil playthrough though. :colone:

By the way, in hard mode you get less exp for everything so if you're going for all the trophies, as soon as you beat the game change the difficult to easy, otherwise it'll take you a bit longer to buy all of the abilities.

Cool thanks.

I did read about that in the trophy guide. Trophies don't come too quickly in this game. :colondollar:
Wait for the trophies in inFamous, how can you unlock all of them without completing the game twice, once as a goodboy (as I'm doing now :smug:) and once as the evil guy? :colone:

You can't surely be both at the same time?
Which game's better Dead Nation or that ..Planet one?
Original post by In2deep
Wait for the trophies in inFamous, how can you unlock all of them without completing the game twice, once as a goodboy (as I'm doing now :smug:) and once as the evil guy? :colone:

You can't surely be both at the same time?

Yeah you have to do two play throughs.
The game is hectic when you have 3/4 of those big rubbish crater monsters on you at the police station. :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by pinda.college
Which game's better Dead Nation or that ..Planet one?

LittleBigPlanet? :teehee:

I might be hugely mistaken here but isn't it a kids' game?

I personally went for Ratchet & Clank and inFamous..

Original post by badger-man
Yeah you have to do two play throughs.

Not a problem, the game is enjoyable and the second time will be markedly different from the first I assume...
The game is hectic when you have 3/4 of those big rubbish crater monsters on you at the police station. :mmm:

Spoiler

I use the Shock Grenade the most :colone: Kind of annoying though because I always become a little more evil :colondollar:
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep

:no: Suitable for children to play, yes, but by no just means a "kids' game".

jermaindefoe
x

My "Let's Go Rewards" welcome pack *finally* came through this morning :rolleyes:
Original post by bigmo7
Just bought infamous 2 from bestbuy for 30 quid. Was going to wait until it was cheaper but I need a new game asap

Nice find on the price!
Original post by Illusionary
My "Let's Go Rewards" welcome pack *finally* came through this morning :rolleyes:

But you don't want your pack yet, because that's your trial started now, Quidco holds your claim for 30 days before it gets processed or something... so there's chance you'll get charged for the next month if you keep the claim going, if you see what I'm getting at. :holmes:
:no: Suitable for children to play, yes, but by no just means a "kids' game".

I've played the first one, my little sisters loved it, I just can't let go of the feeling of it being a kids' game.

Have you played it?
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
I've played the first one, my little sisters loved it, I just can't let go of the feeling of it being a kids' game.

Have you played it?

:yes: Played it and it's very good - though can at times get really quite hard! Have you seen what's possible with the creation tools - there's no way that's intended to be just for children!
:yes: Played it and it's very good - though can at times get really quite hard! Have you seen what's possible with the creation tools - there's no way that's intended to be just for children!

Looks like I gave up on it too soon :tongue:

I can't download it now though so I'll never know :ninja:
Reply 1793

:colonhash:

My contract works out less than £300 :h:

Original post by In2deep

Blasphemy!! How dare you say that about LBP...its so much fun for all ages. :hand:
Original post by bigmo7
:colonhash:

My contract works out less than £300 :h:

Did you get yours as an upgrade though? :holmes:
Reply 1795
Did you get yours as an upgrade though? :holmes:

No, straight up new contract. I'm not even using the SIM card that came with it, they added £100 to the deal a couple of days after but still honoured the deal for everyone that ordered. :awesome:
Reply 1796
Any good PS3 Bundles on atm? Im thinking of trading in my 80gb for a new slim cause im getting paranoid about YLOD.
Reply 1797
Played LBP (Wish I downloaded Infamous) and I can't see whats so good about it? Played for 10 minuted and I went on a nother game..it soooo boring.
Also my brother has a account on the same PS3 is he able to download 2 of the 5 games? (He's at uni and he's forgotten password for me to check :frown:)
I figured the end of this mission on inFamous was flawed, it was made too easy.
http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/800208/page_74.html

Spoiler

I figured the end of this mission on inFamous was flawed, it was made too easy.
http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/800208/page_74.html

Spoiler

I never thought to do that. :dontknow:

Then again I don't remember having any trouble with that bit either. :tongue:

Latest