The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Too bad the average brown guy actually looks like this:

Original post by mr smurf
some white girls probably do. They just don't like oriental guys :sad:.

stop pretending to be east asian!!!!!!
I see nothing has changed since my 1 month ban.
Original post by merryhappy
Oh, just as well you told me that. I believed you there.

i know right, i'm awfully convincing.
I'm a British Indian (Hindu... but don't believe in religion or god because I don't. But I do have self respect) and I'm going out with a White chick. It's been 2 and a half years and it's been great. I did have a British Indian gf but (I'm not generalising here) but she was too bitchy and demanding etc. But yeah, I'm happy and she's happy so tbh, race, ethnicity or colour has got nothing to do whether you like someone or not. It's all about what the individual feel at the end of the day.
Reply 65
Original post by Some random guy

Too bad the average white guy actually looks like this:

See what I did there?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a British Indian (Hindu... but don't believe in religion or god because I don't. But I do have self respect) and I'm going out with a White chick. It's been 2 and a half years and it's been great. I did have a British Indian gf but (I'm not generalising here) but she was too bitchy and demanding etc. But yeah, I'm happy and she's happy so tbh, race, ethnicity or colour has got nothing to do whether you like someone or not. It's all about what the individual feel at the end of the day.

I bet you're good looking though.

average looking asians will find it near impossible to get decent looking white girls.
LOL i knew mr. smurf would be hanging around :biggrin:
Original post by Cheesecakefactory

average looking asians will find it near impossible to get decent looking white girls.

is it easier for average looking white or black guys to get with a above average looking white girl than it is for a brown asian? :biggrin:

Nope.. I'm just your average joe. Not hot, nor great looking. Don't have a great body, just skinny but with a little bit of fat. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say I'm a 6.5.

I was just that loner who was shy with no self esteem due to a crap past. She comes along, I was at Subway.. I know cliche and she just came up to me and said hello. All started from there. And if I was to rate her, I'd say she was a 8.5.
She's pretty and decent. Not your usual chick who goes out and flaunts her body (not generalising here again) but yeah. It's all about having a strong heart and a good personality. I thought I'd never find true love up until that day. And I'm only 18 so you know. But it's like if you find one's personality awesome, as well as attraction, the connection will grow too.
And also, it doesn't matter whether you're black, brown or white because you get those average looking guys/chicks either way. So there's no difference. People need to stop stereotyping and jumping to conclusions and just to grow the f up because what goes around will come back around and slap you on the bum.
Original post by Anonymous
Nope.. I'm just your average joe. Not hot, nor great looking. Don't have a great body, just skinny but with a little bit of fat. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say I'm a 6.5.

I was just that loner who was shy with no self esteem due to a crap past. She comes along, I was at Subway.. I know cliche and she just came up to me and said hello. All started from there. And if I was to rate her, I'd say she was a 8.5.
She's pretty and decent. Not your usual chick who goes out and flaunts her body (not generalising here again) but yeah. It's all about having a strong heart and a good personality. I thought I'd never find true love up until that day. And I'm only 18 so you know. But it's like if you find one's personality awesome, as well as attraction, the connection will grow too.

There is no way a 6.5 'shy loner' could get with an 8.5 girl.

I see your point, but I think you are exaggerating the ratings.
There is no way a 6.5 'shy loner' could get with an 8.5 girl.

I see your point, but I think you are exaggerating the ratings.

Because it can happen. Like I said she's decent and pretty. What about their taste in picking a guy to go out with? People can be so different from others, and she is different. People need to stop this rating because it's stupid, fine I used it just now but it was to prove a point in which you're completely shocked in seeing. Looks can be deceiving too because if you find a hot guy/chick... outcome could be (not generalising again) crap personality. The society we live in now is like "Ohh he's so hot... she's so fit..." and at the same time, it lowers the chances of your decent guy who's not hot nor pretty to go out with a chick. People have different taste. It's not all about looks.
Reply 73
Original post by dmz
lol this again, might as well

Do white girls find black guys attractive?

We all know that white girls love a bit of black dxck.
Original post by bolly_mad
Too bad the average white guy actually looks like this:

See what I did there?

Too bad I'm not a white guy.
Original post by MC armani
So would you generally find brown guys attractive or not your type?

only if they don't have small cocks :biggrin:
Reply 76
I'm indian, light skinned, Brown hair, Light Brown eyes....
Tall,Dark and Handsome, uno what they say :wink:
Reply 77
Rarely felt attracted to coloured guys, just don't do it for me. Although there are some proper buff asians/black guys for which the rule can not only be bent but also tied into a bow. But comparing "equals" where the only difference is the skin colour - say, a fat white guy and a fat asian guy, I would go for the fat white guy :wink:
Reply 78
My guy's kinda brown...so I guess I do. I don't really like that many people so I can't be picky by race as well otherwise I'd be FOREVER ALONE. :biggrin:
Original post by Some random guy

dude looks more "black" than "brown"

Latest

Trending

Trending