Original post by ThePropheticNomad
conditional?

Unconditional.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1581
Original post by AnimalSpirit
I haven't received anything, but at least I know that I will receive decision from them tomorrow or Tuesday. Honestly, it is unbearable :frown:

When did you send off your application? Why are you certain that you'll receive your answer that soon?
Original post by Iqbal007
:/ From last year,i recalled they start giving out offers after january 15th, that means they've been lying :mad:

You're really quite wrong. No matter what happened last year some people have got offers this year, I know 1 in person.
Original post by AnimalSpirit
I haven't received anything, but at least I know that I will receive decision from them tomorrow or Tuesday. Honestly, it is unbearable :frown:

Yeah why are you so certain of this? Surely you might not get one until like march or february.
Original post by hassi94
Yeah why are you so certain of this? Surely you might not get one until like march or february.

He is talking about Oxford :wink:
Original post by Beauté
When did you send off your application? Why are you certain that you'll receive your answer that soon?

I sent off my application on the 13th of October. I was told by the admissions tutor at Harris Manchester College, Oxford. But please bear in mind that this is for my Oxford decision - not the LSE decision :smile:
LSE admissions office is closed from

Wednesday 21 December 2011 to Monday 2 January 2012
Original post by nightmare91
He is talking about Oxford :wink:

Original post by SonnyZH
He's talking about Oxbridge replies.

Thanks guys sorry I must have missed that! :tongue:
Original post by hassi94
You're really quite wrong. No matter what happened last year some people have got offers this year, I know 1 in person.

Not about this year, i mean last year cos someone said they got one before jan 15th
Original post by WalkerPrince

Did you find that online or did you speak to the admission tutors? Gutted though, I hate waiting. -_________-
Reply 1590

Thank you! now lets hope there is a rush of offers the day before they go on holiday!
Original post by Nadine10
Thank you! now lets hope there is a rush of offers the day before they go on holiday!

Indeed ! Even though I have the feeling there'll be nothing ...
Original post by sweetascandy
Did you find that online or did you speak to the admission tutors? Gutted though, I hate waiting. -_________-

Original post by Nadine10

On their website. Doesn't neccesarily mean we'll get offers next week though. But it means it is not out of the question.
On their website. Doesn't neccesarily mean we'll get offers next week though. But it means it is not out of the question.

So we pretty much just have Monday or Tuesday left to receive offers. That doesn't sound too good! *fingers crossed*
Please LSE put me out of this torture and tell me before wednesday, just reject me or give me an offer already! No matter the decision just tell me it! :frown:
Original post by hassi94
Please LSE put me out of this torture and tell me before wednesday, just reject me or give me an offer already! No matter the decision just tell me it! :frown:

Come on you can't complain you already got 3 offers with one being from Warwick and one being from UCL :tongue: But I do understand you. I fear that I won't hear anything before March and then get rejected. That is the worst-case scenario though :frown:
Original post by nightmare91
Come on you can't complain you already got 3 offers with one being from Warwick and one being from UCL :tongue: But I do understand you. I fear that I won't hear anything before March and then get rejected. That is the worst-case scenario though :frown:

I'm greedy, I want all offers nomnomnom!
I reckon nothing until mid january
Any luck today anyone? -___________-
Reply 1599
I think it could be a while to be honest. It's up there with top unis that can take until March to give out offers. I hate the suspense!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending