The Student Room Group

Imperial Business school or reapplication?

Hello, I am a Maths graduate from Imperial College London, and I got a high 2-1 degree honor. At the moment I holds an offer for Msc Finance from Imperial College Business School.

However, i am thinking of applying for Oxford MFE, LSE or unis in ivy league for 2012 entry.

Could anyone please tell me whether it will be a good idea for me to reject my offer and make new applications?
And how much chance will there be for me to get an offer from those unis?

Thanx a lot!
Reply 1
All very competitive courses obviously. If you are seriously thinking you might prefer one of those, can you defer your acceptance for a year rather than reject it outright - then if you do not manage to get into the others you still have Imperial as a back-up?
well no point rejecting it for LSE and waiting a year if you are going to go do MSc Accountingt and ~Finance IMO. I actually rejected LSE for Imperial.

I would say it depends on your GMAT score and how much money you have. Also if you have work experience and what you will do with the year.

Honestly i would reject Imperial if i was you simply to study at a different university to diversify the experience. But the right play would probably be just to accept the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending