The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich Medical School) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Inter-professional learning.

Where you do group work with med students, student nurses, OTs, physios and SLTs :smile:

hmm yeah that's there too. It's still gonna be exciting meeting them, carefully observing their sleeping patterns (not), i just wanna see how different they are to me.
Original post by UEAMedic
We basically fit the tours in around you guys, if you want one after your interview then that's fine. If you want to come early and go on one that's also fine, just make sure you arrive at the MED school with enough time to go on the tour and get back in time for 10 mins before your interview.

It says we have to be there half an hour before the interview- so should we be there ten minutes before the actual interview time, or ten minutes before the half hour before the interview?
Reply 782
Original post by Parle à ma main
It says we have to be there half an hour before the interview- so should we be there ten minutes before the actual interview time, or ten minutes before the half hour before the interview?

If you bring all your ID and certificates when you arrive we'll sign you in, then you just need to be there 10 mins before you're interview time. Otherwise bring all your ID and certificates and arrive 30 mins before.
If you bring all your ID and certificates when you arrive we'll sign you in, then you just need to be there 10 mins before you're interview time. Otherwise bring all your ID and certificates and arrive 30 mins before.

Cool, thank you :smile:

Hi :smile: My interview is quiet early 9-ish, when is the first group of interviews? I just don't want to be there too early if I'm in the first group :smile:
Thanks
Reply 785
Original post by areyousure?
Hi :smile: My interview is quiet early 9-ish, when is the first group of interviews? I just don't want to be there too early if I'm in the first group :smile:
Thanks

9am is the first round. 9.50 is the second round. Us students will be there from around 8.30 - maybe earlier if the queue for my morning coffee is short!
9am is the first round. 9.50 is the second round. Us students will be there from around 8.30 - maybe earlier if the queue for my morning coffee is short!

I'm in the second round then :smile:
thank youu !!
Original post by Jai Jai
Can't wait for my interview now. Roll on the 11th

Need a practice interview?
Reply 788
Original post by fou de fafa
Need a practice interview?

Yea would be sweet. When are you back in London?
Does anyone know what a DHG is? It's something clinical, I think, but I dunno what. Sentence is "2 DHGs (with transport provided) and a big teaching hospital."
Reply 790
Does anyone know what a DHG is? It's something clinical, I think, but I dunno what. Sentence is "2 DHGs (with transport provided) and a big teaching hospital."

Are you sure it's DHG and not DGH - which could stand for district general hospital.
Are you sure it's DHG and not DGH - which could stand for district general hospital.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 792
has anyone had thei interview yet?.. if so was it terrifying?!
Original post by qwertyhg
has anyone had thei interview yet?.. if so was it terrifying?!

how would it terrifying?!
Reply 794
Original post by Chrisofsmeg
I have an interview at UEA on Friday.

Me too! What time? Good luck and maybe see you there.
Reply 795
How come? Mine's in just over a week, I'm really excited about seeing Norwich and walking around the lake on campus but... The Interview :nooo:

I mean the whole thing in general. I'm looking forward to not having to worry about the interview anymore and concentrating on my degree.
Original post by Jai Jai
Yea would be sweet. When are you back in London?

Sunday i think
Original post by fou de fafa
Sunday i think

Love the username :biggrin:
Aha... hullo everyone :smile: I've an interview on the 22nd Feb... bit late for an interview? But there you go >_< Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Reply 799
Original post by areyousure?
how would it terrifying?!

because its an interview that could change your life perhaps?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending