The Student Room Group

UEA (Norwich Medical School) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Reelo
First of all, to those of you who've got offers - congrats!:biggrin: I was just wondering if you could tell me your interview dates, your first and last initial. Just trying to make heads and tails of the way in which offers/rejections are being handed out!

I think you'll find that there is just a random pile of offers on someone's desk, and some poor souls job to upload them all to UCAS / send the emails / send the letters one by one.

Attempting to work out an 'order' to the way they do things is probably not going to yield any useful results!

Hang tight guys, everyone will be notified ASAP, and once again... PLEASE avoid contacting the office, if you do, they'll be spending time replying to emails rather than processing offers/rejections!

Good luck to you all.
Reply 1381
Has anyone made a UEA offers group on facebook?
Original post by jessplease
Anyone that hasnt got an offer yet? :frown:

Me :frown:
Reply 1383
Original post by handsome7654
Me :frown:

And me:frown:
I have an interview on the 16th of April at UEA, does anybody have any tips? :biggrin:
Reply 1385
They'll send out offers tomorrow as well guys! They are still processing the applications so be patient I guess and don't panic. I wish you all the very best.
Reply 1386
Any internationals who havnt heard yet!?? I hope im not the only 1 :/!
Reply 1387
Offer :biggrin:
Original post by FJH
Offer :biggrin:

hi, have you heard just now?
how did your offer come through?
congratulations!
I was about to say this is another troll attempt but OP posted it too so now i'm.....

EDIT: Something is Going DOWN!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1390
Just been rejected from Southampton so UEA is my last hope! Please God let me get in!
Reply 1391
Original post by SashaLuLu
hi, have you heard just now?
how did your offer come through?
congratulations!

Thanks :biggrin:It came through on UCAS as 12:smile:) but actually a letter came in the post but I've only just got home!
Reply 1392
Anyone that hasnt got an offer yet? :frown:

me as well :frown:
Original post by wassa
me as well :frown:

Hopefully it doesn't mean we've been rejected! Guess we've got to keep positive :smile:
Reply 1394
Hopefully it doesn't mean we've been rejected! Guess we've got to keep positive :smile:

I really hope so!
Feeling physically sick like a boss.
got an offer!!! :biggrin: conditional AAA. I'm really happy :biggrin: those of you still waiting, good luck!

Yeh, apparently last year offers were given out over 2 days, hopefully see you again on the 10th! :smile:
Reply 1398
Original post by what's up doc?
got an offer!!! :biggrin: conditional AAA. I'm really happy :biggrin: those of you still waiting, good luck!

Was that vis a UCAS email sent at 12? Or something later? Getting worried now:confused:
Has anyone else noticed that all these lucky people had a track update at 12? is that something to do with how UCAS processes?? hmm..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending