The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fruktas
didnt have an acknowledgement, but just got an offer for Mathematics G100!!!! SO HAPPY!!!

wtf, when did you send your application?

Oh and: congrats!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1381
Original post by lukas1051
I got an offer for Geology!!!!!!!! They want AAAB. Aaaaaaaah :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats. Did you receive it by post or through online track?
Original post by mpc1
Congrats. Did you receive it by post or through online track?

I received a letter, but the letter says I will received an official confirmation (ie. Track updating) soon.
I got an offer for Geology!!!!!!!! They want AAAB. Aaaaaaaah :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done :smile:. Thought you probably would.
Original post by Zottula
Well done :smile:. Thought you probably would.

Ah thank you. It's definitely one of my top choices. :smile:

It should be number one :colone:.
Original post by Beth1234
...still don't even have an acknowledgement

I feel for you :cry2:
Wait...when did people start getting offers? Any international students that have received offers?
Reply 1388

When did you send your ucas apply form? Did they mention in the letter when track will be updated with the offer details?
Original post by {Unregistered}
Wait...when did people start getting offers? Any international students that have received offers?

another international student here, haven't received any offer :frown: I don't expect to get one from Imperial this month though. getting it in January or late December would be more sensible I guess...
Original post by desy.kris
another international student here, haven't received any offer :frown: I don't expect to get one from Imperial this month though. getting it in January or late December would be more sensible I guess...

Yea... I guessed so too.
Reply 1391
Original post by fruktas
thanks!

aa in AS physics and history and A* in A2 maths

predictios A* in physics A* in further maths

When was your UCAS processed?
Congratulations offer holders :smile: Well done on getting this far and I look forward to seeing some of you at Imperial next year.

As for the rest of you, hang in there, you will get news soon, it's only the beginning of November! (It's hardly been 2 weeks :tongue: )
For everyone interested, my application was sent off on the 10th October, I received an invitation to an interview that took place on the 26th October, and I heard back today. Of course, I imagine it varies between departments.
(edited 12 years ago)
:|.......doesn't make sense ^^^^
Reply 1395
For everyone interested, my application was sent off on the 10th October, I received an invitation to an interview that took place on the 26th September, and I heard back today. Of course, I imagine it varies between departments.

Time travel? :P

Well done! :smile:
For everyone interested, my application was sent off on the 10th October, I received an invitation to an interview that took place on the 26th September, and I heard back today. Of course, I imagine it varies between departments.

Impressive.
Ahaha, I meant October. Fixed it now. I think if I'd managed to crack the key to time travel I wouldn't need to go to uni.
Reply 1398
Just attended the EEE open day + interview.

How should I put this...

Chinese sausage feast? :smile:
hahahaha! time travel is fascinating! cern has officially showed man kind it can be done.

gotta love cern!

Latest

Trending

Trending