The Student Room Group

King's College London Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Joe H
Just got an interview from King's this evening; so excited!
I figured they must have received UKCAT scores as I don't have >10A*s but have a pretty decent UKCAT!

Congratulations :biggrin:

Just checked mine and I have one too!!! :woo:
I have an interview too!!!

Luckily I checked this thread as I'd given up hope for today :tongue:
Reply 782
Original post by spoinkytheduck
I have an interview too!!!

Luckily I checked this thread as I'd given up hope for today :tongue:

Sweet :biggrin: when's it for?

I might have to postpone mine as I don't own a valid passport :frown:
Original post by Joseppea
Sweet :biggrin: when's it for?

I might have to postpone mine as I don't own a valid passport :frown:

30th November - day after my birthday :redface:

Oh no.. hope you get everything sorted in time - at least you know you definitely have an interview though!! :biggrin:
Reply 784
Original post by spoinkytheduck
30th November - day after my birthday :redface:

Oh no.. hope you get everything sorted in time - at least you know you definitely have an interview though!! :biggrin:

Ah same! :smile: I'll probably be the one having a passport-related issue with the receptionist :tongue:

Good luck with your interview, I've not really much idea what to expect :zomg:
Original post by SomeoneYouDon'tKnow
Well done! Good luck medicine applicant twin! :biggrin:

Yayy.. Thankies :smile:

Original post by Joseppea
Ah same! :smile: I'll probably be the one having a passport-related issue with the receptionist :tongue:

Good luck with your interview, I've not really much idea what to expect :zomg:

I'll look out for you :wink:
Good luck to you too!! :smile: Neither have I.. :colondollar:
King's Offer on 08/11/11 !

If you''ve had an interview/ it's coming up, congratulations, that shows you are capable! But, interviews are sometimes a bit of a lottery, some great candidates don't get interviewed, but do not lose hope!
And in case you didn't get in post interview, trust it all happens for a reason, there will be other universities that could interview you, keep your chin up. If you really want it, don't give up, this was the 3rd time I applied!

All the best
Reply 787
Original post by teddybear_07

If you''ve had an interview/ it's coming up, congratulations, that shows you are capable! But, interviews are sometimes a bit of a lottery, some great candidates don't get interviewed, but do not lose hope!
And in case you didn't get in post interview, trust it all happens for a reason, there will be other universities that could interview you, keep your chin up. If you really want it, don't give up, this was the 3rd time I applied!

All the best

Congratulations! You've got some real commitment, you deserve that offer :smile:
Original post by oHellno
Congratulations! You've got some real commitment, you deserve that offer :smile:

thank you !
Reply 789
Anyone else on the 28th Nov?
Reply 790

All the best

wow third time applicant! good on you mate! congrats!
Reply 791
So unfair, people getting offers I haven't even heard anything yet :frown: thinking I'm on the reject pile. Congrats to those who have offers though, you must be really amazing! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LiveOne
So unfair, people getting offers I haven't even heard anything yet :frown: thinking I'm on the reject pile. Congrats to those who have offers though, you must be really amazing! :smile:

I haven't heard anything yet either - but don't lose hope! We're still early in the process! Congrats to those with interviews/offers! :smile:
Original post by ExplorerMF
I haven't heard anything yet either - but don't lose hope! We're still early in the process! Congrats to those with interviews/offers! :smile:

This. :smile:

The majority of applicants still haven't heard anything :P so we just gotta remember we are all in the same boat :smile:
Reply 794
Original post by LiveOne

I know how you feel. I ended up getting an interview in April and subsequently got an offer :smile:

Good luck to those of you waiting!
Reply 795
Original post by _lynx_
I know how you feel. I ended up getting an interview in April and subsequently got an offer :smile:

Good luck to those of you waiting!

Really? Wow the waiting must have been killing you by then! Just wondering why some of us have to wait so much longer than others :frown:
Reply 796
Original post by LiveOne

trust me, im far from amazing
Reply 797
Original post by d3ano
I don't know you, but still i'm absolutely delighted for you. If there's any subtle advice you'd like to give me, feel free. Hopefully after next week I can say 'I'll see you in October'

Congrats again!!!

ahaha, thanks man, appreciate it alot. and good luck with yours! and tbh mate, all i can say i just relax, and smile. ahha, maybe next october, just maybe. all the best
Reply 798
Original post by heenamusa
how long did you spend preparing?

erm, was notified 13 days beforehand. spent half term going through alot of stuff, but couldn't do as much as i possibly wanted, as i had to work for the bmat as well. was a horrible week, one i would not want to go through again.
Reply 799
Original post by samir29

Original post by samir29
erm, was notified 13 days beforehand. spent half term going through alot of stuff, but couldn't do as much as i possibly wanted, as i had to work for the bmat as well. was a horrible week, one i would not want to go through again.

you did so well already getting an offer! just trying to go through possible questions but theres way too many possibilities, so think i might read articles and medical ethics stuff and leave the rest to luck :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending